LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

well, i really like the fingerprint sensor and the CPU and RAM specs.....and i dont think that 1440p is neccesary, full HD would be enought.

Im not a photography fan but i gotta say that the best feature of this phone is the laser focus!

realy love the phone and its android rom that from the factory lets you customise alot of thing its really awesome!!!

I would love to win an LG G3! 13MP camera specs is pretty awesome and with just a hand gestures for the perfect selfie! :) 

My favorite part is almost EVERYTHING, from it's look and features. If i will be one of the winners, this phone will SEEM very NEW to, since my phone are always in local brand and doesn't have the cool features that i'm looking for. In case i will be one, this will be my very FIRST branded smartphone and i will be very thankful and happy about it :))

Buttons on the back ! That's the best feature of the phone !

2560x1440 display is my favorite part of the phone.

The second is the buttons on the back which is in a great spot.

Also this phone will run laps around the one I have right now.

I need a phone!

Buttons on the back ! That's the best feature of the phone !

I'll love to see that screen in person

Other than the obviously amazing display with razor thin bezels. My favorite feature of the G3 would have to be all that customization. Here's hoping I win one I really need a phone.

my favorite thing about the LG G3 would be the quad core snapdragon 801 processor. im not that up to date on phone tech specs but a 2.5ghz quad core processor on a phone is just astounding to me, in addition to all the little trinkets they managed to squeeze onto such a small PCB. next thing u kno we`re gonna be swapping out CPUs like SIMs and SD cards. but in my opinion the 1440k LCD is putting unecessary load on the CPU/GPU which might be what`s contributing to it being a bit slower than the HTC one M8 even thou they are running on the same processor...bearing in mind that a few differences in OS stucture and motherboard layout and other unmentionable toys or trade secrets might cause a negligible difference in performance.

My favorite thing about the phone would have to be the rear buttons, rear buttons look like they would be more comfortable than side buttons.

Not to say the massive quad HD display of LG G3 and those fabulous spec , the cool features of LG G3 is already enough to made me luv it so much !!! With the quick circle and the smart notice of LG G3 , it seems to be taking smartphone to an even smarter level and the lock code technology and guest mode of it made me feel better while lending it to the other !!! Juz love it !!!

Not to say the massive quad HD display of LG G3 and those fabulous spec , the cool features of LG G3 is already enough to made me luv it so much !!! With the quick circle and the smart notice of LG G3 , it seems to be taking smartphone to an even smarter level and the lock code technology and guest mode of it made me feel better while lending it to the other !!! Juz love it !!!

The best thing about this phone is the resolution - Just a number ;-)

I love the thin bezels on the phone!

Thanks, I hope I win!

I would love one of these!  I think the most attractive thing to me is actually the microSD slot - as much as I love my Nexus 5 I'm constantly out of storage :P

I've been eyeing this phone for days now. Such a beautifully crafted piece of hardware. And I've never owned an LG device since the Optimus Black.

My favorite feature in the LG G3 has got to be the laser focus.

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the customisable multitasking. It is greatly annoying in most phones (including iphones and samsung galaxies) that everytime I have to reply to a someone, or to switch between 2/3 apps to cross reference information, i have to close the app and a lot of apps will automatically stop running, hence losing progress on whatever i was doing. With the multitasking on G3, I can now switch between apps without losing progress and instead continue working on 2 things at once. It's a major upgrade. Also, I need a bigger screen.

What i like about g3 is everythingggg!!! Specially the huge screen and the removable battery (3000mah), seems to last long even at gaming :D

I LOVE the sexy look of the phone and most importantly the fact that they fixed the ui because I'm a Lg l9 owner and the ui is horrible so i had to download launchers, lock screens etc. and now that they've simplified it makes me more interested in it, now i really hope I'm able to get my hands on this slim phone and to maybe play games and see the true capabilities of this phone.