LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the gigantic screen and resolution

PC: i7-4770k - ASUS Gryphon Z87 - ASUS GTX 760 2GB - 16GB G.Skill 2133 MHz - AX760 - 256GB 840 Evo - 2TB WD Black - 1TB WD Green - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer - Bitfenix Phenom M - 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro

I really like the big battery and the big screen! Bigger is better right?

My favorite is definitely the removable back plate. Not something you usually see on phones of this quality.

for the amazing UI. Love the ability to multitask!

I love the software features on the LG G3. I love stock android but I wished it had more features such as multi windows and remembering quotes which is very beneficial for me at work when I'm not at a desktop/laptop. I think a the LG G3 is the best of the bunch.

My favorite part about the LG G3 are the thin bezels. 

I love the gigantic screen and resolution

PC: i7-4770k - ASUS Gryphon Z87 - ASUS GTX 760 2GB - 16GB G.Skill 2133 MHz - AX760 - 256GB 840 Evo - 2TB WD Black - 1TB WD Green - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer - Bitfenix Phenom M - 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the laser autofocus!

The split display feature looks very handy for browsing the web when skyping. Sign me up :)

Here for the giveaways and the nudes :ph34r:

4790k (delid 4.7 @ 1.13v) | GTX 970 short-PCB | VII Impact | 256GB XP941 + 1TB HGST 2.5" 5400RPM | CM V750 | Jonsbo W1 | 'looped with HWLabs SR-1's

I do really like the screen res and size, an the oure and clean looks of the phone. and something new with the bottons on the back of the phone makes me exited

I really like that you can customize it easy with the LG skin and  the buttons on the back also seems really good. The dual window mode seems really handy in some cases too.

My favorite feature about this phone based on the Linus Tech Team's review on the LG G3 is the thin bezels and the brushed metal looking removalable back!

I put the ass in assume

My favorite feature on this phone is the fact that "resolution is just a number".. LOL.. But seriously, 1440p will probably look good on 3d android games if the graphics chip can run it at that resolution. :D

I love the resolution on the LG G3.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

The design is awsome, it looks premium and it's very clean looking!

I also like how the buttons are on the back and not on the sides of the phone, it makes it very interesting!

Love the fact that the battery life on this monster with a 1440p screen is still respectable!

I love that sweet 1440p resolution! And also the grandpa (easyhome) mode!

Favorite? removable backplate, which means i can put a custom chinesemade actualy metal version ;p Btw Linus have you tried. . .you know manualy adding Internet data settings like apn and stuff :>? You are hte first youtuber that i heard complaining about not being able to use data in NA

Ps. Good job unintentionaly ddosing own forum with this idea of forum based giveaway

Definitely either the laser autofocus or the thin bezels. I'm not a fan of the back, would prefer a different material that doesn't seem so glossy, and Qi charging isn't standard. I could sorta live with the skin (probably would flash a ROM).

My favorite things about this phone would be

1. the thin as f**k bezel, like just look at it

2. the back buttons, no more hitting two buttons by accident on the sides anymore?

3. that pixel density tho, like i dont think anyone can complain about more pixels, yes warmer color, but i love me more pixels :)

Either you're master race or you're not.

The multiscreen is such an amazing idea. I hate having to Tab out and in off apps all the time, i imagine using this all the time. the clip board thing is also an amazing feature, and generally speaking i like the looks of this phone a alot! My current Android is modded just to look somewhat like that, and the G3 just comes with it out of the box?! Amazing. I would love to get my hands of one of those things :)