LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like having removable batteries on this phone, in the past I have had a droid razr and I sent it back 4 times because of bad batteries that couldn't be removed!

I think Software is the best ... But i need to try out :D

My favorite part of the review was your critical analysis of the screens contrast. I knew about the tint but I had no idea it looked so washed out. Thank you!

Back buttons :D

Asus P8P67 (G3) | Core i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz | 12GB Corsair Vengeance | MSI PE OC 660Ti

OCZ Agility 4 128GB | Corsair GS 700W psu | CM Storm Enforcer | CM Storm Sirus | Razer BlackWidow

Wall of shame/honor

My favorite part was the auto focus on the camera.

The buttons on the back are a huge deal to me. I drive a motorcycle, and being able to easily adjust the volume without having to feel for a side button in my pocket, and accidentally blaring the Volume will be a great feature.

1440p

MicroSD slot

Replaceable Battery

Slim Bezels

Pretty much my perfect phone.

My favorite thing about the phone is the laser focus on the camera. I also like the thin bezels and software that the phone has; the android cover looks amzing

Love the awesome variety of customisation options and that hi-res screen(although it may not have the best contrast ratio lol)

the best thing is the fabulous screen!

God damn that sexy back design... mmm. Also that 1440p display just completes the phone. 

really like the capacity of the battery, my phone is dying every couple of Horus and sick of having to carry a charger around with me

my favorite things about new G3 is tiny bezels, rear key design, new design of interface, blazing fast camera, and amazing 5.5" 2,5k display. and knock code. awesome feature

Wow LG really nailed it in this phone :D
My favorite thing is the backplate and the customizability that this phone has.
And I really like the backup lockscreen phone number.

My favorite part of the LG G3 is that there is no side buttons at all. My last phone I had was really annoying when I would go and power off or to sleep the phone I would hit the volume buttons it got really annoying fast, so I think that the back buttons are the best thing on the phone. 

Part in vid is 1:08 

i like the design of the phone entirely it intrigues me a lot.

Oo. My favorite thing about this phone has to be the small bezels and the fact that the buttons are on the back. Like no other phone has been able to impress me!

Hey I love the knock code to unlock the phone and the control buttons to the back of the phone. Fed up of accidentally hitting buttons on the side of my device lol.

best part most be the design of the g3 soo sleek!

Oo. My favorite thing about this phone has to be the small bezels and the fact that the buttons are on the back. Like no other phone has been able to impress me!

Altho you didn't like it that much, my favorite feature of the device is the 2K display. Like MKBHD, I'm always a sucker for pixels.