LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

And those Bezels oh My, oh and those Pixels..... Great phone would love to give android a go again...

Great review, great to hear the buttons on the back were easy to get used to.

Don't know how the screen would perform but it's definitely one of the selling points of the device! It'd be nice to test it out and play around with, possibly have something to replace my Nexus 4! ^_^

I love how thin the bezeks are and the ridiculous screen resolution and the lg skin  

My favorite part about this phone is that it has very small bezels

the 1440p screen and the amazing software makes it the phone of the year to me.

The placement of the buttons on the back really make sense to me

I really like all the customizations (vibration intensity, keyboard height, home button bar config), looks like CM11. I would be much less likely to root with all the custom functions. Awesome phone!

I like the adjustable keyboard all other keyboards are too small!!!!

I think the shift of buttons on to the back can be a real game changer for other companies, but I'd like to try it first hand before I make any claims!

I love the minimalistic look to it. The lack of buttons to the entire phone except the back. Beautiful! :lol:   

I'm a sucker for that 1440p display. Oooh yeah. Well rounded review, too, I like!

I like the back buttons and the many features it has like the dual screen mode and the clip board for copy paste :D

Awesome, love the removable battery and wireless charging

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Tapping the screen to unlock would probably be my favorite thing about the G3, I wish my iPhone had that functionality.

My favorite part of the G3 is that you can change your buttons on the bottom bar also the part about tapping certain parts of the screen to unlock it

My favourite thing about the G3 is the screen resolution.It's a beautiful phone

They're giving away 25 units? That is incredible... never seen anything like that before. As for the question, i really like how it looks. I am not much for profanity but a thin bezel and a wide screen are more than esthetic. I have huge hands so large phones are not a problem. Also i like the variable vibration level that is pretty neat.

Thanks to LG and Linus for a chance to win what would be my first 1440p device :)

My favorite part of the LG G3 has to be the buttons on the back. Buttons on the side of the phone are a pain!

My favourite parts of the phone are the buttons on the back, the re-configurable soft buttons and, strangely enough, the ability to balance the headphones to the left or right - I'm about 20% down on hearing in my left ear so cranking the left side up a bit would be awesome!

my favorite thing about LG G3 is their screen resolution!! 2560 x1440 is totaly a beast for smartphone !! 

*** Core i5 4670k - MSI z87 GD45 - Sapphire Vapor X HD7950 - Corsair H100i - NZXT Phantom 410 - Dell 23'' U2312HM - Blackwidow Ultimate - G502 Proteus Core - Siberia v2 Frost Blue*** 

I'm all about the display- the thin bezels, and the QHD screen- Wicked sexy!

I'd say the most interesting thing about this phone is the the Interface(LG's android experience) . I like the Bezel thinness it has a smooth back and a really nice 3000mhm battery. I'm down to take this puppy for a spin. And i would make youtube vids after testing. Also i want to test the sound from the speakers. HTC one m8 FTW but lets see....

I loved the size-adjustable keyboard and the display.  Super stoked for this phone!

My favorite is the buttons on the back.