LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite part is dat design, sexy, efficient, oh and did I mention sexy? Oh lawdy that thing's a looker :o

i7 3770k @ 4.3GHz, Asus P8Z77-V LK, 16GB G.Skill 2133MHz, Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC @ 1306MHz Core, 7141MHz Memory, Cooler Master Storm Stryker, 256GB Sandisk SSD, 3TB Seagate HDD, Antec High Current Gamer 750W, Corsair H55 Liquid w/ Dual SP120s in Push/Pull

The resolution.

1440p is love, 1440p is life.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

My favorite part of the phone would have to be the buttons on the back :D

i really like that the there are no buttons in front of the phone...

The best thing about the LG G3 is the stunning display and build quality, and the fact that its the only phone able to make me want to switch from android, being a long time ios user. Great Vids BTW, watch all of them.

My favorite part has to be the overall aesthetic design. From the small bezel, to the rear buttons (meaning no side buttons), to the huge reolution of the screen, it just seems like an awesome phone.

I absolutely LOVE the back bottons! Too bad the speakers aren't at the front though x)

My favorite feature is optionality of android (like keyboard, home screen animations,..) and 4k recording camera.

I love the material they used on the back with the option to remove that massive 3000mAh battery plus the option to get a wireless charging back! Looks sick!

As much as I'd like to say any and all features, the screen has to be it.

Well i cant say my favourite thing about it is the rear facing buttons as i own a G2 and they can be a slight annoyance at times when in your pocket. So my vote for my favourite thing in the review would be the high screen res. It would be a nice companion for my pg278q which i have on preorder :D Used to have a Dell u2711 for gaming on but the input lag was too high, so exchanged it for a u2911wm for movies instead.

Well, tough choice but what I mostly liked is... the ability to customize the bottom icons! :)

My favourite thing about the phone is the nice brushed aluminium look on the removable plastic backplate so I could use wireless charging! Definitely a really cool interface too!

I like how it doesn't have buttons on the side it looks very clean and I would love to have one.

gotta love the high density display,
but best of all, my favorite part of it is the simplicity of the design that fits well and differentiates itself from it's competitor and OH GOSH LASER AUTOFOCUS...  

my favorite thing is the buttons on the back, my brother has a G2 and i when i used it for a bit the buttons were easy to get used to and you don't hit them accidently

I sure do love me a giveaway! And LG is giving away 25 ?? Waaaaaa.

That high res screen and the nice brushed plastic backing

I like the dual-screen functionality quite well.

Don't forget to subscribe for more unboxings, reviews and other computer videos!

LG wasn't a really big phone maker company and now that they have the G3 they are making there mark on the phone community. I like how they are letting people know that they won't to be a phone manufacturer.

P.S I like the pixels on the phone.

my favorite part is the Qhd display and the removable back cover with the massive battery 

I really like the camera on this phone... I noticed it shutters fast as hell O.o

(Also the customizability is a real plus for me... if it isn't so confusing :D)

If you are really interested, check my profile ^^

The best things about the g3 are the back buttons, a screen with almost no bezels and that gorgeus looking 2560x1440 display. :D

I really like the idea of back buttons, they would be very difficult to hit accidently