Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

Is there a channel you can subscribe to?  Something that is compatible with podcast kicker or podcast apps.

Sorry for it being a little late but September 26 show added!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Is this also located on Apple's Postcasts?

I was searching for the Podcast on iTunes, there wasn't any. This is also the reason why I'm here, to download episodes. 

:D

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

Is there a channel you can subscribe to?  Something that is compatible with podcast kicker or podcast apps.

Is this also located on Apple's Postcasts?

I was searching for the Podcast on iTunes, there wasn't any. This is also the reason why I'm here, to download episodes. 

:D

No it's available on another site or application, I kept it simple and provided a download link for those who wanted it. If you do see it somewhere else just know, I am not the one doing that. I will stick to this method until I see fit to switch.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Thanks for this!

SS Scope | SS Sensei MLG | SS Siberia V2  | SS QcK | Corsair K70 RGB

i5 4690K | 16 GB DDR4 | H100i | 6TB HDD | 500GB SSD | GTX970 

You guys are awesome! As of September 30, 2014. There are 254 downloads.

VQtWi4R.png

October 3rd show added! Enjoy!

October 10th show added! 

This is always handy when you want to listen while on your bike :D

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

October 17 added, sorry for the late upload, was dealing life.

Enjoy!

HMM cool Idea bro :) might just download myself... I sometimes listen to it anyway just on my phone not looking at the screen :3 I was thinking about doing this myself, but it's cool the whole community gets it now :D

Edited by SirReallySam

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

October 17 added, sorry for the late upload, was dealing life.

Enjoy!

Dealing life? I would like some of that so 1 please :P

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

Dealing life? I would like some of that so 1 please :P

Haha  Dealing WITH* life. rough week.

October 24 show added, I am still looking into an auto podcast, just need to get the info.

Courtesy of @batezippi You can add this link (http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheWanShowPodcast) to your podcasting app/RSS reader to have the newest episode download automatically! I recommend Pocket Casts. I will continue to add them as I have been but this is now another option! 

Sorry for any late uploads!

good work brother!!!!!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

you guys should upload the files to stitcher it is a great podcasts app http://www.stitcher.com/ :D

Ill read into it, and talk to batezippi about it, because we have one already now, I am not going to promise anything  :P

I have submitted it to Sticher.. hope it gets approved.. Also the podcast should be showing up soon on iTunes!

edit: It's on Stitcher! http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-wan-show-unofficial?refid=stpr

Edit - W00t! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wan-show-podcast-unofficial/id931275401

Make sure you give it 5 stars if you have an iTunes account!! That will make it move it up in the lists..

I have submitted it to Sticher.. hope it gets approved.. Also the podcast should be showing up soon on iTunes!

Edit - W00t! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wan-show-podcast-unofficial/id931275401

Make sure you give it 5 stars if you have an iTunes account!! That will make it move it up in the lists..

Awesome nice work

Due to some extra work I've been doing recently, "The WAN Show Podcast (Unofficial)" is showing up in the search boxes of some of the most popular podcasting clients (I've tested Pocket Casts and BeyondPod) !

October 31st added, small file sizes!