razer blade

akhiltu

Any one is planning to buy an expensive razer edge .is our game is going into 7inch screen.i hate razer edge they have earned lot of awards for that for expensive 999 starting ....

Do you mean the Razer Edge? The Blade is their 17" gaming laptop. I personally signed up to be notified when it goes on sale. I'm still debating on getting it though. If I were to get it, I'd mainly use it in the home console mode on my TV, so I can play controller based steam games, like Assassins Creed or Street Fighter. The problem is, for that price of the tablet, I could buy a way more powerful media PC. So, the only way for me to bring myself to buy it, is to justify that I'd get value of it being portable.

4930k @ 4.0 GHz - Rampage IV Black - 16GB Dominator Platnium 1600 Cas 8 - 2x 780TI Classified SLI - 640 GT - Xonar Pheobus - 2x 128GB 840 Pro RAID 0 - 250GB 840 EVO - Live Gamer HD - AX1200i - COSMOS II - H100i - 4x SP120 - 4x AF120 - AF140 - 3x U3014 - Blackwidow Ultimate - Naga - Mouse Bungee - Manticor - 2x Sabertooth - Atrox - T500RS - TH8RS - Tiamat 7.1 - SP2500 - c920 - Smart-UPS SMT1500

Like this post if you aren't going to buy the razer edge.

Also like if you're a 90s kid.