shorter corsair link cable

I have an h80i in my my elite 130 build and i only need the cable to be like 2" long buts its like 2' and i have to wrap it up and it makes the build look more cluttered and thats the last thing that I want. Is there a shorter cable that i could buy or shorten it somehow?

I have an h80i in my my elite 130 build and i only need the cable to be like 2" long buts its like 2' and i have to wrap it up and it makes the build look more cluttered and thats the last thing that I want. Is there a shorter cable that i could buy or shorten it somehow?

You could probably shorten it if you're handy with a soldering iron.

You could just tie it up or not use it?

Quote me to get a reply!

You could just tie it up or not use it?

i suppose i could just not use it.

i suppose i could just not use it.

I would say to just not to use it.

Quote me to get a reply!

I would attempt to cut and solder it 

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Don't use it, or make it go around the back of the motherboard or motherboard tray and come up out the bottom right beside the plug.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020