A Very Unique Monitor Question

ooloops

Ok, so i have a very, very niche desire for a pair of 1920x1080 monitors. Basically I want 2 monitors, one of which I want to be a 120Hz monitor and the other one I want to be a nice-looking IPS display. Here's the catch, I want them to look identical, both the same size, both matte panel and bezel, same brand etc.

Does anyone know if such a pair of monitors exists?

EDIT:

Put the things I really want in bold, disregard the 'must look identical and be the same brand' thing. (Would just be a great bonus) :)

No but close... lol.

There are some 1440p korean panels out there that can be "overclocked"...so you could leave one at 60hz and then overclock the other most I have seen have only gone slightly beyond 100hz but yeah.

Aside from that, other monitor options will have slight differences in looks...

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Good luck with that one - damn near impossible...

Could try emailing Asus, BenQ, Samsung ect

yeah this is near impossible lol

idk why you dont just get 2 120Hz 1080p ips displays

5ms vs 2ms isn't really much

I play cs competitively and I use a 5ms ips 120Hz so...

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

120Hz IPS? Which one? Did you take out a second mortgage for one of the overclocked ones?

120Hz IPS? Which one? Did you take out a second mortgage for one of the overclocked ones?

I payed

ALOT

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Dang, well thanks anyway everyone.

I don't have anywhere near enough money for 2x120hz IPS so, I'll stick to 1 of each.

Anyone got any suggestions as to monitors that at least look similar?

Impossible. but you can get close.

The monitor I have in mind that look somewhat close to a 120Hz monitor, is saldy 1200x1200, as these IPS panels are aimed at buisnesses and consumer seeking high-end consumer grade monitor... so 16:10 aspect ratio is preferred over 16:9. So that meas the resolution is 1920x1200, and not 1920x1080.

If you mind having a monitor be a bit taller, then have a look at the Dell U2410, I am sure you can pair it up to a a non-glossy 120Hz BenQ monitor, they look alike a bit.

That's a really intersesting scenario, might i ask why you're going for this setup?

That's a really intersesting scenario, might i ask why you're going for this setup?
Well, in short, I like IPS panels and I like 120Hz monitors and I like having 2 displays. This is my -much- cheaper way of satisfying all my desires wants (cheaper than 2 overclocked IPS displays). :P

That's a really good idea, I could only afford one monitor right now, so I went for 120Hz (partly beacuse of the low input lag), Running an old 22" Asus as secondary right now, once I have the funds for another one (and a bigger desk to fit them both) it would be nice with a higher res IPS too. =)

Please let us know how things turn out :)

That was basically my idea, saving up for both at the same time is so frustrating because I'll see something else I want and go buy that while waiting so it always takes twice as long D:. But yeah I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.