BSoD: Windows Driver Framework Violation - error 0x0000010D

ImmortalSteak

I recently downloaded some drivers for my PS3 controller to play some emulated games but then all of a sudden I get a BSoD.

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Does it happen every time? When does it exactly happen? When you attempt to play the emulator?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Does it happen every time? When does it exactly happen? When you attempt to play the emulator?

When I close the emulator or just any other random time when the emulator is running. I also only happens when I have my PS3 controller plugged in. I use the driver from Motioninjoy.

When I close the emulator or just any other random time when the emulator is running. I also only happens when I have my PS3 controller plugged in. I use the driver from Motioninjoy.

Apparently it's a common issue with the drivers. From what I see, you can't unplug the controller while the computer is running. In order to unplug it, you'd have to shut down your computer. It was on their forum. You can find it here.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Apparently it's a common issue with the drivers. From what I see, you can't unplug the controller while the computer is running. In order to unplug it, you'd have to shut down your computer. It was on their forum. You can find it here.

Thank you very much!