HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the new "Duo Camera". The level of depth perception is awesome!

Hell yeah im stuck with and old samsung phone that istn even touch screen, i loved the htc one screen that resolution is awesome!!!

I would love to get, one!! ;)

Akul The Big

Nice vid! I like the funny interludes, like the chimp olympics  :)  Extremely neat phone(s) as well! My old HTC Desire Z is showing progressively more signs of giving up, so a brand new M8 would definitely be welcomed xD

I LOVE this phone, it has everything I want/need, one of my favourite aspect though has to be the micro SD card slot in combination with the forward facing speaker allowing me to store all my audio on the phone and listen to it without cupping my hand!!!!

Great job guys, Love the build quality and Click the link everyone!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the much improved battery life compared to the M7.

This would be a huge upgrade from my iPhone 4 and those front facing speakers are a fantastic idea that more companies should incorporate.

The Sense 6 is THE best Android UI I have ever seen! The build quality is fantastic, just like the iPhone 5. And not to mention, the BoomSound is Super Awesome!!! And Linus, you're right, I use the cup technique to watch videos on my iPad! LOL! :P

Please let me win!!! All I have is the iPad 3 which, for some reason, crashes every singe time I use it!! :(  Winning this giveaway is my only way to enter the high-end mobile device level!!!

That battery life is amazing! I always have my Jaybird bluebuds on bluetooth... and it's killing my G S3 :|

Loving the non-cup speakers ;D (iPhone user :( )

I love the dot case (not in this video). I think itll be a great addition

Was thinking of getting a Samsung Galaxy S5 but, I think the design on the M8 is much cooler than the S5's. Also there's the amazing speakers on them that really sold it for me, as a person who regularly listens to music on speakers, I think this will be a great phone for me.

An awesome looking phone that would be a great upgrade over my HTC Desire. And I like the SD card slot, I hate having to choose which music to take with me on a small memory chip, and I refuse to spend €150+ to go from 8GB (more like 6 with the OS and apps installed) to 16GB (which is still only half of my 25 euro SD card's capacity).

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

this phone is da Boom(sound)! started with a htc Hero and continued using HTC to this date. I have a One S for almost 2 years now, i need an upgrade!!

If it's really that much better feeling that the original One, than that's my favorite thing about it. Just loved how the M7 feels in the hand.

I love that silver color. btw how hard is it to root the phone?

Well, guess it's time to switch back to HTC again after 3 years absence.. 

The level of finish and perfection on the device is just perfect easily my most favourite thing.

Favorite thing would still be the speakers. and ... hopefully! it doesn't have the red tint syndrome found in most M7

Mobo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3/ Processor: Intel 3570k @ 4.5Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance

VGA: Powercolor 7870 Myst SSD: 128GB Crucial M4  / HDD: WD Green 2TB

Power Supply: Seasonic S12 620w Case: Fractal Design Define Mini / Cooling: Corsair H80