error 0xc00001 when trying to install windows 7 for the first time

when i try to install windows 7 from my install disk (a burned iso burnt it as a image not as a file)  it prompt me to press a button then it will say loading files and it then fails and says winload.exe is missing or corrupted 

:( help ? :(

It means that .iso is corrupted since installation can't find it from disc. Try burning iso with different software. I use http://www.deepburner.com/

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

still not working getting the same error

sorry

the iso file could be corrupt 

or burn at slower speed

already burnt the second try with lower speed 4 instead of    8 wat the disk says

i will go looking for a new iso don know where to get a legit one so maybe i find one

re-download an official windows 7 .iso from here: http://www.w7forums.com/official-windows-7-sp1-iso-image-downloads-t12325.html (they work, i'm using a copy now)

use rufus to mount the image to a usb (4gb minimum) best light weight usb burning utility: http://rufus.akeo.ie/ (used it to install the copy i downloaded) 

just make your USB boot priority 1 in the bios so you boot into it like you would with a disc (make sure you use a usb 2.0, i've tried usb 3.0 and it doesn't work in bios :P)

Can i ask what you're using as means of activation? is it a legit key or is it other dark methods in which i may or may not be able to help you with <_<  but not in post form, maybe in a private message?

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

thanks for the reply i am a proud user of rufus too 

i am going the legt way but if i get to mad i might join the dark  <_<  side lol

i am trying now so i hope it works

edit: it faild again

i am  going to download the one from your link now

is it posibble my win xp on another partition is the problem 

i am at least happy that they have a iso of the dutch ( my native language) version

thanks for the reply i am a proud user of rufus too 

i am going the legt way but if i get to mad i might join the dark  <_<  side lol

i am trying now so i hope it works

edit: it faild again

i am  going to download the one from your link now

is it posibble my win xp on another partition is the problem 

No that wouldn't be the problem, partitioned hard drives are recognized as 2 different drives during windows installs

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

o i am glad that isnt the problem