First time building a PC, any advice/input is appreciated

Budget: 2700 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Most games (sweet spot of 1440p 144hz), Premiere, After Effects

Hello,

This will be my first PC build, until now I've used laptops and had no knowledge of how PCs work. I tried my best in researching but I would like some feedback on this draft.

I'm looking to buy the parts in late October/November (waiting for Zen 3 and other possible new parts). I know a lot can change until then.

The parts listed with 0 price are alternatives. I won't be buying speakers and headphones now.

Other mobos that I was looking at: ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus & Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro

Thanks in advance 😃

Looks good, though I don't know why the 2TB western digital HDD is 119 euros.  That seems overpriced.

2 hours ago, xentropa said:

Looks good, though I don't know why the 2TB western digital HDD is 119 euros.  That seems overpriced.

Cheapest price that I could find it at.

How much is the WD blue in your area?

HDDs IMO are only efficient for archiving or reading large files like a movie.  If you are gaming, I doubt there would be a difference between WD blue and black.  For that you probably should go for another SSD.

How much is the WD blue in your area?

HDDs IMO are only efficient for archiving or reading large files like a movie.  If you are gaming, I doubt there would be a difference between WD blue and black.  For that you probably should go for another SSD.

I actually looked at WD Blue after I commented. That one would have been a better choice but I decided to go with a 1TB SATA SSD (Samsung 860 EVO) and remove the HDD cage from the case. A bit cheaper than the Black but I really don't think that I'll need more storage than that. And if I will I'll probably just get another SATA SSD.