The beauty of BSOD !!!!

EXTRADODO
Go to solution Solved by aisle9,

Take it down to one stick of RAM, and put that in the farthest slot from the CPU socket. Do whatever you're doing to test that's getting you these errors. Note your results and move on until all DIMMs are tested in all slots. Once you've gone through each DIMM individually, start running all of them at the same time. Make sure your RAM is configured in a way shown in the motherboard manual (i.e., not side by side on a four-slot board).

If one DIMM makes it through all of the slots fine but the other doesn't (assuming you have two DIMMs), you have a bad DIMM. If both DIMMs are failing on the same slot, you have a bad slot, and that usually means that you have a bad motherboard). If both DIMMs make it through without crashing, something else is up, probably your board itself. If both DIMMs crash on everything, motherboard issues.

I’m still having these errors and don’t have another PC to test each parts is working or not.

As far as I can confirm,

CPU is working fine. Ran a bunch of benchmarks with zero shutdowns. Non-Overclocked.

PSU is brand new and is working fine.

AIO, SSD is okay too.

I don’t know if my GPU is working fine or not.

Currently running Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and it says an error is found on this hardware. Throw the RAMs out of the windows?

Ah ... the beauty of windows. :D

48782202-8229-49F0-BE90-ECA7C4A56F54.jpeg

7BB86168-C93B-488C-910C-74F53CD11CC3.jpeg

3F3FF56A-31DA-48DD-AB0F-FCCF61996FD0.jpeg

Take it down to one stick of RAM, and put that in the farthest slot from the CPU socket. Do whatever you're doing to test that's getting you these errors. Note your results and move on until all DIMMs are tested in all slots. Once you've gone through each DIMM individually, start running all of them at the same time. Make sure your RAM is configured in a way shown in the motherboard manual (i.e., not side by side on a four-slot board).

If one DIMM makes it through all of the slots fine but the other doesn't (assuming you have two DIMMs), you have a bad DIMM. If both DIMMs are failing on the same slot, you have a bad slot, and that usually means that you have a bad motherboard). If both DIMMs make it through without crashing, something else is up, probably your board itself. If both DIMMs crash on everything, motherboard issues.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

6 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Thanks. It seems to need a lot of work to do. I have never doubted MB to gone bad. I’ll test as above and see what’s failing me.

2 hours ago, ZWELINHTET said:

Thanks. It seems to need a lot of work to do. I have never doubted MB to gone bad. I’ll test as above and see what’s failing me.

It’s a pain, but it’s the only way to thoroughly test it.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.