Alternatives to LG 27GL850

Spancer

The LG 27GL850 looks really great, but it's already about a year old. Are there any alternatives I should look at before buying? The specs are pretty much what I'm looking for.

52 minutes ago, Spancer said:

The LG 27GL850 looks really great, but it's already about a year old. Are there any alternatives I should look at before buying? The specs are pretty much what I'm looking for.

There should be some 1440p 240Hz IPS monitors coming before the year end.

Or, the Dell S2721DGF is basically the same as LG 27GL850. Depends on the region, could be cheaper. €40 less expensive than the LG here.

5 hours ago, Spancer said:

i don't see the point in 240hz to be honest

Some people swears this's the second coming. I've never tried 240Hz monitor. However I don't play E sport games. So 144Hz is plenty for me. Just a piece of information in case you're interested.

15 hours ago, Spancer said:

just wait! don't buy. A lot new 144hz ips g-sync monitors are coming. wait until 2nd Q of 2021. they will probably be available sooner but there will be price and even low stock problems. LG and Acer are the better ones.2nd comes ASUS