Same FPS with Low and High Setting

I'm having a weird problem with just Warzone. I have an RX 5600xt, when I max out settings I get 120 fps, but when I set them the lowest they possibly can be I only get 130. I have a 144 Hz monitor so I would really like to get my frames up. Is there a setting that I might be missing? I have a Ryzen 5 3600, so my CPU isn't a bottleneck.

I am reinstalling the game right now, to see if anything went wrong in the initial installation.

7 minutes ago, Caedon07 said:

I'm having a weird problem with just Warzone. I have an RX 5600xt, when I max out settings I get 120 fps, but when I set them the lowest they possibly can be I only get 130. I have a 144 Hz monitor so I would really like to get my frames up. Is there a setting that I might be missing? I have a Ryzen 5 3600, so my CPU isn't a bottleneck.

I am reinstalling the game right now, to see if anything went wrong in the initial installation.

Low setting might just not change much in textures for that game. That said I would keep your setting maxed out at 120fps as 120 and 130 is not much diffrent.