LEGO Ideas Zelda Majora's Mask and developing new technology

Chef-009

Hello,

For the past few months I've been developing Majora's Mask - The Legend of Zelda for LEGO Ideas.

If that project gets allowed to be a real set I can make extended and extensive research into a new piece of technology which allows ITX PC's to be even smaller, have no moving parts and coil whining at all, while being passively cooled with 0 dB, and no realistic compromises on parts & power consumption.

Only if you actually want to support this, here is a link (pun intended) to the LEGO Ideas page: https://ideas.lego.com/content/project/link/43de2865-1a38-487c-91c0-dbefc33e1b40

I have contacted multiple news outlets myself already, but up until this point no one has answered. If anyone knows a news outlet or someone that might want to write about a domino-project like this, please let me know so I can contact them. Keep in mind that I'm not specifically asking you to write an article, just if you happen to know someone who might. Thanks in advance!

Quick example specs with what I mean by no compromises: 5950X, 256GB RAM, RTX 3090 or possibly new Titan or Quadro variant.

@LogicalDrm Yes I know it's quite ironic about their no advertising rule. Thank you very much for taking the time writing what needed to be changed.

Kind regards,

Chef

LEGOmajorasmask.png

-> Moved to Off Topic

As personal note, I find it funny that Lego Ideas have also "No Advertising" rule, yet tell people to advertise on other platforms.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv