Any rounded pcie x16 4.0 riser cables on the market?

kyn1972

I know Linus did a video that had a system that had some but that was a custom piece for that specific companies needs.

Could you define “rounded” more specifically?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

24 minutes ago, James Evens said:

@Bombastinator round cables like HDMI and not the traditional ribbon.

Those are pricey but creating one your self isn't difficult as there are commercially available cables/connectors capable of these speeds/Signal integrity.

Any recommendations? Looking to mount it in the front of my case using a Mnpctech mount so I am assuming that I will need a longer riser cable than most of the ones that I saw on Newegg and Amazon.

2 hours ago, James Evens said:

Micro coax is one option. The connectors are around 4€ each but the cables are expensive. Other solutions won't be significantly cheaper meaning unless you see a high quality ribbon style cable as very cheap those solutions won't be in your price range.

Best you can do  on a budget is buy some properly shielded PCIe ribbon extension and daisy chain them if there isn't one long enough and try to hide or integrate it into the aesthetics as good as you can.

Thank you.