Steelseries Headset

medar

So i bought a steelseries headset siberia v2 but it says that it is a model without a microphone? Is it fake or what does that actually exist cuz i never seen steelseries without a mic

i owned the headset you mentioned, the mic is a tiny nub on the left earcup. one word of warning with the headset though be prepared for alot of people to moan/shout at you because of it as the mic picks up sounds you hear very very easily and it became so much of an issue for me i ended up getting rid of it and switching to hyperx cloud 2's.

your milage may vary but just be warned that i can become an issue in the longrun.

When a man lies he murders some part of the world 
These are the pale deaths 
Which men miscall their lives 
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer 
Cannot the kingdom of salvation 
Take me home

The aformentioned nub can be pulled out. Then it's just your typical gooseneck microphone arm.

Where does it say it doesn't have mic?

I do have one without mic. But it didn't start out like that. The mic's build quality is sh. It broke after few months of use, so I pulled it off. Now I have Siberia v2 without mic. Otherwise it still works, over 5 years later. Sound quality is sh and they are uncomfortable. But as spare and closed-back option, sure.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv