1070 or 1660 Super?

XGoodGuyFitz
Go to solution Solved by Haro,

they're both similar, one has a faster frame buffer but in the end, they're both similar, if they're both used just get the cheaper one. 

if the 1660 super is new and the 1070 is used, and the price difference isn't huge, get the 1660 super. 

ok so i was looking on the selling/buying section of the forum, and i was planning to find a 1660 super. But i saw some 1070s for a good price. Which should i get?

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

they're both similar, one has a faster frame buffer but in the end, they're both similar, if they're both used just get the cheaper one. 

if the 1660 super is new and the 1070 is used, and the price difference isn't huge, get the 1660 super. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

ok. thanks.

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

56 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Sound advice

It really depends on the game. The 1070 is faster slightly more often it seems. 1070 has 8gb of vram vs 6gb for the 1660s. So I would personally favor the 1070, but there is not much between them.