Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xXFitzXx

1070 or 1660 Super?

they're both similar, one has a faster frame buffer but in the end, they're both similar, if they're both used just get the cheaper one. 

if the 1660 super is new and the 1070 is used, and the price difference isn't huge, get the 1660 super. 

Posted · Original PosterOP

ok so i was looking on the selling/buying section of the forum, and i was planning to find a 1660 super. But i saw some 1070s for a good price. Which should i get?

My (SOON TO BE) pc. Will build hopefully around christmas of 2020. 👉👌 pcpartpicker.com/list/rsF3x6

Posted · Best Answer

they're both similar, one has a faster frame buffer but in the end, they're both similar, if they're both used just get the cheaper one. 

if the 1660 super is new and the 1070 is used, and the price difference isn't huge, get the 1660 super. 

Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

Posted · Original PosterOP

ok. thanks.

My (SOON TO BE) pc. Will build hopefully around christmas of 2020. 👉👌 pcpartpicker.com/list/rsF3x6

56 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Sound advice

It really depends on the game. The 1070 is faster slightly more often it seems. 1070 has 8gb of vram vs 6gb for the 1660s. So I would personally favor the 1070, but there is not much between them.