Room Temp Furning to Furnace

My rig has a custom water-cooling loop cooling both the CPU Ryzen 7 3800X and Radeon 5700XT it uses the Aluminum EK kit (240 rad) with an added 360 radiator and a total of 9 120 mm high pressure fans in a LIAN LI PC O11 Dynamic case. I understand that when water-cooling you don't make the things cooler you just remove heat into the atmosphere more efficiently, but does anyone have any tips or tricks to preventing my room from hitting 32°C or approx 90°F. System temps usually idle around 40°C and under load hit 65°C CPU and 57°C GPU. Also some new fan recommendations would be nice, just looking for something that doesn't sound like a jet engine taking off (currently using 7 Thermaltake Riing 120 mm fans (before refresh) and 2 120 mm ek vardar fans) 

2 minutes ago, Z_0018 said:

My rig has a custom water-cooling loop cooling both the CPU Ryzen 7 3800X and Radeon 5700XT it uses the Aluminum EK kit (240 rad) with an added 360 radiator and a total of 9 120 mm high pressure fans in a LIAN LI PC O11 Dynamic case. I understand that when water-cooling you don't make the things cooler you just remove heat into the atmosphere more efficiently, but does anyone have any tips or tricks to preventing my room from hitting 32°C or approx 90°F. System temps usually idle around 40°C and under load hit 65°C CPU and 57°C GPU. Also some new fan recommendations would be nice, just looking for something that doesn't sound like a jet engine taking off (currently using 7 Thermaltake Riing 120 mm fans (before refresh) and 2 120 mm ek vardar fans) 

Air conditioning, opening the window, opening the door to your room. Noctua A12x25.

Open windows and doors for cross-flow, or air conditioning.

If you're looking for high performance fans at lower noise levels, look into something from Noctua or Be Quiet (I personally use both in my system - NF-P14S on my radiator, Silent Wings 3 for chassis)

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

arctic p12 fans if ya want budget good fans

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini