Need new headset/headphones for gaming and music

Hello. I’ve been on the search for good audio for 4 months now with no luck. I used to always buy gaming headsets as they were quite good, but then got more into headphones which I really haven’t bought any of yet. So I’ve just been lookin around for a headset/headphones but haven't found any because the only good headset i found in terms of both sound and build are the hyperx cloud 2s which turned out to be real expensive here for some reason, and all the headphones/mic combos turn out without a warranty and probably with the same price or higher so I really need help rn

my budget is at 120 us dollars

please save me from this torture

36 minutes ago, StarkofRivia said:

Hello. I’ve been on the search for good audio for 4 months now with no luck. I used to always buy gaming headsets as they were quite good, but then got more into headphones which I really haven’t bought any of yet. So I’ve just been lookin around for a headset/headphones but haven't found any because the only good headset i found in terms of both sound and build are the hyperx cloud 2s which turned out to be real expensive here for some reason, and all the headphones/mic combos turn out without a warranty and probably with the same price or higher so I really need help rn

my budget is at 120 us dollars

please save me from this torture

What do you want them for? 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

1 hour ago, Lord Vile said:

What do you want them for? 

The title said gaming and music. So we need a good headset that is comfy, good bass that doesn't drown out the mids and highs. Hmmmm.

10 minutes ago, FoldingToFightAnyDiseases said:

The title said gaming and music. So we need a good headset that is comfy, good bass that doesn't drown out the mids and highs. Hmmmm.

But what’s more important? What type of game? What’s type of music? 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

41 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

But what’s more important? What type of game? What’s type of music? 

True, bit of both?

Music type’s heavy metal, hip hop, and a bit of classical

tell me if it fits the headset u sent

i’ll check it out in the mean time

thank you both 

10 hours ago, Skystalker512 said:

MH752, without a doubt.

Also I play Mostly all types of games so something that doesn’t drown out footsteps which is a problem in my current headset

and still has good bass and other good music stuff for some single player games

i give my endless gratitude to you both

45 minutes ago, StarkofRivia said:

Also I play Mostly all types of games so something that doesn’t drown out footsteps which is a problem in my current headset

and still has good bass and other good music stuff for some single player games

i give my endless gratitude to you both

Then the takstar pro 82 the Headphone the mh752 is based off of. It has bass ports to control the bass with 3 settings that range from no bass to just enough bass to too much bass. This was you can really find what's right for you. It is just a headphone though so you will still need a mic

33 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Then the takstar pro 82 the Headphone the mh752 is based off of. It has bass ports to control the bass with 3 settings that range from no bass to just enough bass to too much bass. This was you can really find what's right for you. It is just a headphone though so you will still need a mic

Just looked into it, doesn’t deliver here through amazon expect by some kind of shop or a person? No reviews so not really trusted and I don’t want to try my luck tbh as it doesn’t even have warranty (i get very paranoid over stuff)

thanks for the recommendation tho

I’ve looked into the mh752 and the only problem i’ve come across is that the bass is a bit lite and I listen to hip hop but I don’t think it’ll matter that much 

Well boys I ended up ordering the mh752 that actually looks like exactly what i’m looking for, thanks bunches