ryzen 4000 release date?

i watched in a video somewhere that apparently, the ryzen 4000 series "zen3" chips are ready for mass production. does this mean that we could possibly see an early reveal/release of these chips, somewhere near mid-end of august and early september?

😕

4 minutes ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

i watched in a video somewhere that apparently, the ryzen 4000 series "zen3" chips are ready for mass production. does this mean that we could possibly see an early reveal/release of these chips, somewhere near mid-end of august and early september?

AMD just revealed the XT chips, so I'm not sure we'll see 4000 until the fall.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

I think we may hear something September'ish. 

AMD’s CEO, Dr. Lisa Su, has confirmed that AMD Zen 3 processors will be released in 2020. AMD has also recently reiterated (via AnandTech) that Zen 3 CPUs will be released “later this year.” Our best guess for a Zen 3 release date is between July and September 2020.

9 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I think we may hear something September'ish. 

19 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

AMD just revealed the XT chips, so I'm not sure we'll see 4000 until the fall.

i wanna build a pc asap and i had settled on a 5700xt with a 2700x, but im gonna wait for zen3, ampere and rdna2. any ideas about those release dates?

😕

Just now, PoopThatTookAPee said:

i wanna build a pc asap and i had settled on a 5700xt with a 2700x, but im gonna wait for zen3, ampere and rdna2. any ideas about those release dates?

Amper will be released in September so long there's no delays. 

Rdna2, not sure actually, but rumored late 2020. 

So all of the above, with a grain of salt, would hope to hear something soon with some real solid release dates. So far all we know is 2nd half and it's right around the corner. Keep saving coin while waiting. 

1 minute ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

Release was supposed to be in September. I wouldn't expect mass availability until end of the year. Especially with the pandemic delaying lots of things.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply