USB Windows Installation Issues

Munken-

Hello again! I posted yesterday asking about how I was going to install Windows 10 on to my newly built PC. Now I am in that process and experiencing issues. I am using a USB and I created the boot using the Creation Tool. I have plugged in my USB to my PC and tried to boot from both of the showing connections (I have a "Sandisk, Partition 1" and a "Sandisk"). I also have my SSD that shows but of course with no OS on it. Upon booting from the USB, I've run into a number of different errors and crashes (these are all Windows errors). I have, however, one single time gotten to the point where I can select the language and keyboard for Windows before install. I got there, got excited for about 5 seconds, then it crashed again with an error. Any ideas what could be going on here?

Thank you all for the help!

Without the error codes it's hard to tell what's exactly going on.

But I'd suspect that the install on your USB drive is faulty. I'd try to create the boot media again, maybe even with a different USB drive.

Also make sure that the drive is empty and freshly formatted

I once had all kind of problems with installing Windows... Turned out to be a faulty installation media. Or it might be your USB flashdrive or USB port. I would try to rerun Media Creation Tool an a different USB flash drive and putting it in a different port.

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

2 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Without the error codes it's hard to tell what's exactly going on.

But I'd suspect that the install on your USB drive is faulty. I'd try to create the boot media again, maybe even with a different USB drive.

Also make sure that the drive is empty and freshly formatted

2 minutes ago, redteam4ever said:

I once had all kind of problems with installing Windows... Turned out to be a faulty installation media. Or it might be your USB flashdrive or USB port. I would try to rerun Media Creation Tool an a different USB flash drive and putting it in a different port.

Thanks guys! I'll give this a try. And also my error codes have been multiple different things. I can remember two:

• IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
  • UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

You might have installed Universal bus driver for USB incorrectly in your new OS try to reinstall using a CD disk, As your USB ports doesn't work, that's how i did it when i tried to install windows 7.

Pancakes and Hell 🥞 , @Naul so i can notice ^^.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

Helltaker is a good game Click >> here << if you want to see.

32 minutes ago, Naul said:

You might have installed Universal bus driver for USB incorrectly in your new OS try to reinstall using a CD disk, As your USB ports doesn't work, that's how i did it when i tried to install windows 7.

I don't have any slot for CDs on my PC :( 

30 minutes ago, Talking_Monk said:

I don't have any slot for CDs on my PC :( 

Then you might need to get a supported Exterior USB disk reader with a driver in it, or basically install a Hard disk in your PC.

Your situation is kinda rare and as a customer you already receive products with a ready OS and with the essential drivers on it, so you don't get stuck as you are now.

This is the only way i got :/ 

Its always better to use a supported hardware for the OS you desire.

Pancakes and Hell 🥞 , @Naul so i can notice ^^.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

Helltaker is a good game Click >> here << if you want to see.