PC crashes while opening OBS. Plz help

Hey guys

So today my PC started crashing somehow while opening OBS. It crashes everytime i launch OBS. Before that problem didn't existed. But today, it's behaving very badly. How should i solve this issue. I uninstalled it & reinstalled it again but the problem still persists. The crash code was different everytime. Today like the first time, it worked like a charm. But then, it screwed up. I've enabled Intel Virtualization technology before that. But it should crash immediately at the first attempt. Now i can't record my videos. I'm having a huge trouble rn. 

Specs:

Lenovo Ideapad 310

Intel i5 7200u

6GB ram

Geforce 920m

1tb hdd

spacer.png

20200601_184924.jpg

20200601_183907.jpg

Edited by imaproboi

It looks like its the driver for your webcam. That would also make sense for the moment of the crash. Since when u load OBS its prob trying to connect to your webcam.

11 hours ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

Try to update your drivers, if not help clean delete and instal latest drivers, on camera.

I updated the drivers a week ago. I sorted it out & i fixed it. All i had to do is type %APPDATA% in windows explorer & rename obs-studio folder to any other names & try. It worked for me even if my templates & settings are gone. Webcam works fine. It actually crashed before that due to the fact that i had xsplit vcam & obs opened. Now it's fine i guess. Thanks

11 hours ago, Dujith said:

It looks like its the driver for your webcam. That would also make sense for the moment of the crash. Since when u load OBS its prob trying to connect to your webcam.

It was, but not now. It crashed last week for opening xsplit vcam & obs together. I just reset the user data & that's it. It's fine. Thank you