Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jwqe

worst pc of all time

Posted Original PosterOP

1 gb ram and literally potato pc. i want to be in rog rig reboot so baddddddddd 馃槩

i will show photos later also running 32 bit on a x64 based proccessor聽
and idk why but i think it has the oldest motherboard of all time. also has 2 sticks of ddr2 i believe and only show up 1 gb

anyone got any pc's for under 300 or 500 i can actually game with? (runs on a athlon x64 motherboard) :/

-= Locked =-

Lol, I have a pc worse than that and it runs fine.

9 minutes ago, jwqe said:

anyone got any pc's for under 300 or 500 i can actually game with? (runs on a athlon x64 motherboard) :/

We don't allow begging in this forum, if your asking people for old pc's or asking to buy one we have a classified section that will be available when you reach a 100 post count.

Lastly we have Rog-Reboot Unofficial thread that would better help you聽with any questions you may have on this subject.

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

聽鈥

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.聽聽~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.聽 ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are聽a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a聽Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates.聽Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:聽 聽https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

聽CHRISTIAN MEMBER聽