worst pc of all time

jwqe

1 gb ram and literally potato pc. i want to be in rog rig reboot so baddddddddd 😢

i will show photos later also running 32 bit on a x64 based proccessor 
and idk why but i think it has the oldest motherboard of all time. also has 2 sticks of ddr2 i believe and only show up 1 gb

anyone got any pc's for under 300 or 500 i can actually game with? (runs on a athlon x64 motherboard) :/

i used to have a pretty oof 2005 laptop that had a 500mhz processor but that was a very, very long time ago

-= Locked =-

Lol, I have a pc worse than that and it runs fine.

9 minutes ago, jwqe said:

anyone got any pc's for under 300 or 500 i can actually game with? (runs on a athlon x64 motherboard) :/

We don't allow begging in this forum, if your asking people for old pc's or asking to buy one we have a classified section that will be available when you reach a 100 post count.

Lastly we have Rog-Reboot Unofficial thread that would better help you with any questions you may have on this subject.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER