Which cooler should I have?

Macka09

Hi guys. 

im in the process of putting together a black and white themed build using a NZXT H510 and a Ryzen 5 3600. I’m not having much rgb if at all. As I’m concerned about thermals im wondering what cooler I should go with? Any suggestions you guys can offer would be great. 

Just stick with the stock cooler if you dont overclock.

Otherwise get the CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo Black Edition for around 35 $.

The Hyper 212 is quieter and keeps the temps lower, but the AMD stock coolers are generally good enough.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

You can also get an Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Duo that has white accents.  I switched from the stock cooler due to noise and i don't regret it.  The cooling is better and so much quieter.

12 minutes ago, Macka09 said:

Hi guys. 

im in the process of putting together a black and white themed build using a NZXT H510 and a Ryzen 5 3600. I’m not having much rgb if at all. As I’m concerned about thermals im wondering what cooler I should go with? Any suggestions you guys can offer would be great. 

Are your thermals that bad? If the CPU is kept at stock speeds getting an aftermarket cooler isn't really necessary, the Ryzen stock cooler will suffice. 

29 minutes ago, Macka09 said:

Hi guys. 

Noctura dark rock 

I haven’t built the system yet so I don’t know what the temps will be like. I don’t plan on doing any over clocking if I’m honest

1 hour ago, Macka09 said:

I haven’t built the system yet so I don’t know what the temps will be like. I don’t plan on doing any over clocking if I’m honest

You should try. Its more common to get a nice OC nowadays after the process has matured.