Nokia Lumia 1020 emergency

Monster_King

I pretty much lost all hope now. It has been 6 days since I tried to install a newer build of Windows Phone 10 on my Lumia 1020 and since then, it´s broken.  The only thing that it does is that the button with the Windows logo flashes once when I plug it in an wall adapter or PC and that´s all. When I try to do a reset, it flashes after 14 seconds and thats everything. I have already tried following many of tutorials on how to load back the bootloader. I think I have gotten a little bit closer to getting it to work but here I am with the one flash Windows logo. Does anybody know how to load it back up with Windows?

6 minutes ago, Monster_King said:

I pretty much lost all hope now. It has been 6 days since I tried to install a newer build of Windows Phone 10 on my Lumia 1020 and since then, it´s broken.  The only thing that it does is that the button with the Windows logo flashes once when I plug it in an wall adapter or PC and that´s all. When I try to do a reset, it flashes after 14 seconds and thats everything. I have already tried following many of tutorials on how to load back the bootloader. I think I have gotten a little bit closer to getting it to work but here I am with the one flash Windows logo. Does anybody know how to load it back up with Windows?

It may be bricked since it may not support installing a build that is unlicensed or not matched with the phone

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

2 minutes ago, Kanna said:

It may be bricked since it may not support installing a build that is unlicensed or not matched with the phone

The blinking started after I restored it with WDRT because it crashed, then the phone stayed on the red screen for a minute and the shut off. 

well, its about time for an upgrade I guess. Its camera may still be gud though.

Just now, Shammikit said:

well, its about time for an upgrade I guess. Its camera may still be gud though.

Actually I bought it 2 weeks ago because of the camera and now I have to take pictures with my oversharpened Samsung phone. Oh well. I might look somewhere for a new board. 

12 minutes ago, Monster_King said:

Actually I bought it 2 weeks ago because of the camera and now I have to take pictures with my oversharpened Samsung phone. Oh well. I might look somewhere for a new board. 

I'd suggest asking on some Windows Phone forums.

25 minutes ago, Monster_King said:

The blinking started after I restored it with WDRT because it crashed

If it crashed so bad as to require a reflash it's problably becasue some hardware failed...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2