Best ad service

What is the best ad service (like google adsense) for a website? like ease of use, cost and how easy it is to get on your site.

Thanks

Scarlett

Blake has arrived!!

Just your local tech geek!

Love to help!

Well you could try https://creators.brave.com/ (This pays you in crypto called BAT "Basic Attention Token") but the user must be using its browser to gain anything.

At one point I made about $142 USD(Bat market value was 30 cents USD at the time before the crash due to virus.) 

Any other I looked at have Malware ads and the other junk people tend to block. 

Another is adding subs to your website (Warning: This opens up to charge backs...) 

On 5/9/2020 at 12:07 AM, AlexOak said:

Well you could try https://creators.brave.com/ (This pays you in crypto called BAT "Basic Attention Token") but the user must be using its browser to gain anything.

At one point I made about $142 USD(Bat market value was 30 cents USD at the time before the crash due to virus.) 

Any other I looked at have Malware ads and the other junk people tend to block. 

Another is adding subs to your website (Warning: This opens up to charge backs...) 

Explain what you mean by subs please.

Blake has arrived!!

Love to help!

1 hour ago, Spoiled_Kitten said:

Explain what you mean by subs please.

I think they mean add a "members only" area to your site - basically, offer a free "life tips" blog alongside some kind of educational course people want to pay for. Of course, this assumes you're running such a website, otherwise you could go with Google AdSense to run targeted ads served up by advertisers through Google's AdWords platform. Just be warned that adblockers are widely used by people browsing the web these days.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

22 hours ago, kirashi said:

I think they mean add a "members only" area to your site - basically, offer a free "life tips" blog alongside some kind of educational course people want to pay for. Of course, this assumes you're running such a website, otherwise you could go with Google AdSense to run targeted ads served up by advertisers through Google's AdWords platform. Just be warned that adblockers are widely used by people browsing the web these days.

I am aware, i use one myself, but is there any other services, also i know how adblocks look and fid code which has ad or advertisements or something like that in it, can i edit that so ad blockers not work?

Blake has arrived!!

Love to help!

12 minutes ago, Spoiled_Kitten said:

I am aware, i use one myself, but is there any other services, also i know how adblocks look and fid code which has ad or advertisements or something like that in it, can i edit that so ad blockers not work?

Eh, ad services are a dime a dozen - so much so that I completely gave up trying to remember the differences between them all, let alone all the options out there year and years ago. What you want is good content that draws in an audience that matches the user profiles advertisers are trying to target, but full disclosure: there's a reason why I do web design and not SEO related stuff. :P 

Regarding AdBlocker-blocker scripts, yes, those do exist, however, it's a game of cat & mouse, as all the good adblockers are able to get around most things like that. Plus, many people straight up blacklist sites that have such aggressive anti-adblocking tactics, so you've gotta be very careful.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

16 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Eh, ad services are a dime a dozen - so much so that I completely gave up trying to remember the differences between them all, let alone all the options out there year and years ago. What you want is good content that draws in an audience that matches the user profiles advertisers are trying to target, but full disclosure: there's a reason why I do web design and not SEO related stuff. :P 

Regarding AdBlocker-blocker scripts, yes, those do exist, however, it's a game of cat & mouse, as all the good adblockers are able to get around most things like that. Plus, many people straight up blacklist sites that have such aggressive anti-adblocking tactics, so you've gotta be very careful.

Yeah true, I just want a basic one to run, not anything fancy, google adsense wont give my site the aproval idky

Blake has arrived!!

Love to help!