Motherboard not starting only blink blue light pls help me i have tried by removing all component

We're gonna need more light and more specs here...

7 minutes ago, Tostr4 said:

gonna need more light and more specs here...

Okay    

@OP, you need to put that motherboard on some cardboard of something man. is it just laying on tile? carpet? wtf? 

put the motherboard on cardboard, get us some more light. make sure your PSU 24Pin and 4+4 Pins for CPU power are plugged in. reseat your RAM and try again. you should only need MoBo, PSU, CPU, and RAM to get the thing to "start" even if you don't push video. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

46 minutes ago, VioDuskar said:

@OP, you need to put that motherboard on some cardboard of something man. is it just laying on tile? carpet? wtf? 

put the motherboard on cardboard, get us some more light. make sure your PSU 24Pin and 4+4 Pins for CPU power are plugged in. reseat your RAM and try again. you should only need MoBo, PSU, CPU, and RAM to get the thing to "start" even if you don't push video. 

Oky broo

1 minute ago, Karan_gorania said:

Oky broo

you've edit the original post and only replied okay twice. was this a forum shitpost? i'm confused. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Hi,

The video isn't working for me so sorry if this is answered in it.

Is this a pre-built system or have you built it youself? Have you checked the CPU/CPU Socket for any bent pins? Have you tried stripping the system down to bear bones (removed all the RAM, etc.) and tried booting the system with one component added at a time (i.e. add a stick of RAM --> test boot --> differant stick of RAM --> Etc.)?

1 hour ago, GuardEzio said:

Hi,

The video isn't working for me so sorry if this is answered in it.

Is this a pre-built system or have you built it youself? Have you checked the CPU/CPU Socket for any bent pins? Have you tried stripping the system down to bear bones (removed all the RAM, etc.) and tried booting the system with one component added at a time (i.e. add a stick of RAM --> test boot --> differant stick of RAM --> Etc.)?

I have built 

Yes there is no any bent 

Hi,

If the socket is fine and you've test booted from bare bones and with one RAM module at a time (I'm guessing you've also tried a CMOS reset?) my guess would be the motherboards faulty. If the board is new, it should still be under warrenty - I'd recomend you send it back for a refund or a replacement.