My m65 mouse is causing my monitor to flicker when my mouse bounces!

Fumore

if you're sure that the mouse is causing this and not the fact that shaking the table is breaking the connection throught the cable to your monitor, try installing a newer or older driver for your mouse, try a different USB port for the mouse or use a spare mouse to see if that also causes the same issue.

The sounds coming from my speakers makes it is definitely a disconnecting of something. I have tried with other mice and it doesn’t flicker. When I go back to the original mouse, it doesn’t flicker, I didn’t change the USB port that either one was plugged into. The table is a possibility but I really do doubt it I shake my desk all the time and my monitor doesn’t flicker.

On 4/12/2020 at 11:56 AM, Fumore said:

The sounds coming from my speakers makes it is definitely a disconnecting of something. I have tried with other mice and it doesn’t flicker. When I go back to the original mouse, it doesn’t flicker, I didn’t change the USB port that either one was plugged into. The table is a possibility but I really do doubt it I shake my desk all the time and my monitor doesn’t flicker.

I'm sorry for responding so late. I hope you have found a solution to your problem by now.