Single PC Streaming - Intel or AMD?

Hello there! I have come for some insight and I need assistance. I am very indecisive and for the life of me cannot make up my mind or find answers on what to get. So I have come here again in hopes of finding just that.

My current rig in an NZXT H510 case:

CPU: 9th gen i7 9700F

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra

RAM: PNY 16GB 3200mhz

MOBO: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus

PSU: Corsair 750w Modular (I forgot the model number)

Cooler: AIO Corsair H115i Platinum

So basically, I am a streamer and currently using a single PC setup but will soon have a Dual PC setup, one dedicated to games, one to streaming. I am at a cross roads of what to get. I am looking at the 9th Gen i9 9900K and the AMD Ryzen 9 3900x. If I went with Intel, I would be getting an ASUS Prime Z390-A Mobo, if AMD, I have yet to figure that out yet. I am getting a board that has at least 12 power phases for the CPU.

To put into context what I do with my single PC setup (specs as listed above), I stream using Streamlabs/OBS.Live with stream elements. I do use static overlays with the exception of a live rotating event list and the browser extension for my alerts. For games, I play Modern Warfare and Apex Legends mainly, both known to have high CPU usage. I also plan on playing things like Paladins, The Cycle, eventually Valorant when it releases or I get a beta key. I play Minecraft pretty heavily as well.

My indecision comes in at which CPU I should get. I have seen that AMD has it perks over Intel but the i9 9900k has it's own perks over the 3900x as well. I was told too by close friends that I should just get an i7 9700k and OC it but that lacks more than 8 threads and has not hyperthreading. Also told by someone else that I might as well just go AMD if I spend that much on an i7 9700F since the 9th i7 isn't the best. I have been told to just get AMD because of the core count and thread count but I have seen reviews from many people such as Linus, Bitwit, JayzTwoCents etc saying that it lacks the higher quality. Since I am going to have a dual PC setup once I get another GPU, PSU, storage and better RAM, I have been leaning towards the i9 9900k. I am super new to the world of PC's and am learning everyday. I have done a fair amount of research on the topic but am still overly undecided. Please help!

In my own general knowledge I would lean toward the i9-9900k if you're willing to spend the money for it. It should be more than capable for what you need. AMD is still a good processor but I feel that Intel would do a better job with what you want

For streaming and gaming at the same time, go with the highest core count which is 3900x and for the decoding use nvenc from the GPU.

AMD hands down the best system for this.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w