Can't enter BIOS, please halp :(

Please halp, I've just built my first system by myself and all has gone OK up until now. I've plugged it in to turn on for the first time and my monitor shows the Asus logo as I'm using an Asus prime x570-p with a ryzen 3600, ans it says to press delete or F2 to enter the bios however nothing happens when i do. I've tried tapping it continuously as soon as I turn the pc on, I've tried slow, fast, nothing at all, different keyboard, different USB ports, but no luck 😢 If anyone knows what the issue is or how to fix it this would be a huge help! Thankyou in advance 

2 minutes ago, TheGrouch said:

Please halp, I've just built my first system by myself and all has gone OK up until now. I've plugged it in to turn on for the first time and my monitor shows the Asus logo as I'm using an Asus prime x570-p with a ryzen 3600, ans it says to press delete or F2 to enter the bios however nothing happens when i do. I've tried tapping it continuously as soon as I turn the pc on, I've tried slow, fast, nothing at all, different keyboard, different USB ports, but no luck 😢 If anyone knows what the issue is or how to fix it this would be a huge help! Thankyou in advance 

have you tried spamming the DELETE key upon startup too?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

7 minutes ago, minibois said:

have you tried spamming the DELETE key upon startup too?

Yeah, I've tried everything I can think of and i can't find anything online apart from restarting to the bios from Windows, but i cant do that because I don't have Windows installed yet

11 minutes ago, TheGrouch said:

Yeah, I've tried everything I can think of and i can't find anything online apart from restarting to the bios from Windows, but i cant do that because I don't have Windows installed yet

Try pressing F11, F12, F2 and DEL upon startup.

You mentioned trying out different keyboards. Were any of the boards you tried more 'basic' boards? Sometimes the  gaming boards don't really work nicely.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

5 minutes ago, minibois said:

Try pressing F11, F12, F2 and DEL upon startup.

You mentioned trying out different keyboards. Were any of the boards you tried more 'basic' boards? Sometimes the  gaming boards don't really work nicely.

Thanks, I've not tried f11 or f12 I'll give that a go. And the 2 keyboards I tried were a corsair strafe rgb and a very basic Microsoft keyboard, neither seem to work but I know do work normally