Any good uk component websites?

Hey yall, i’m new to pcs and have been doing lots of research and watching linus to get a better understanding, I just watched a recent video of an $800 budget, however due to the shipping from US etc, it dramatically overcharges, and goes from an $800 build to a £1200+ build, so does anyone have any suggestions for a budget build of around about £800-900 for gaming, thanks 

1 hour ago, Kiexli said:

Hey yall, i’m new to pcs and have been doing lots of research and watching linus to get a better understanding, I just watched a recent video of an $800 budget, however due to the shipping from US etc, it dramatically overcharges, and goes from an $800 build to a £1200+ build, so does anyone have any suggestions for a budget build of around about £800-900 for gaming, thanks 

Amazon, ebuyer and CCL off the top of my head. Pcpartpicker and set to UK will show you them all but don’t take the price shown as gospel it’s been wrong for me multiple times 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

7 hours ago, Kiexli said:

Thanks everyone for the help, much appreciated 😁

7 hours ago, sillydolphin1 said:

I got bored and decided to make one between the budget. Hopefully the link works because I never really do this but I wanna build lists for people I find it fun.
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Sillydolphin1/saved/#view=HKTF8d

Thanks for the list, much appreciated considering you took some time out of your day to do that, not all hero’s wear capes lol 

14 hours ago, Kiexli said:

Thanks for the list, much appreciated considering you took some time out of your day to do that, not all hero’s wear capes lol 

no problems hope it's okay or I could try to go cheaper and still just as good.