Having issues with my EVGA Rtx 2070 super XC hybrid

Fantastic tuna

Hi, I'm new in to the gaming PC and i've recently upgraded my GPU and CPU. I've been been having and issue where my GPU in the task manager will not go above 15-20% usage, CPU will stay around 25%, ram will be around 80% playing games like RB 6, MW, or BF 5 therefore getting bad fps on the lowest setting and it doesn't mater if i change the graphics quality it will run poorly. But then i play escape from tarkov and my gpu is using up to 90% and the cpu around 40-50% ram around 80% and the game runs perfect on high settings. The CPU is  Ryzen 2700x, 16 gb gskill ram ddr4 2400mhz,  and EVGA Rtx 2070 super XC hybrid. would the slower ram be effect the performance of the card? or is there something wrong in the nvidia settings? I'm thoroughly confused if i could get so help it would be amazing!

yes I have, and i turned on the game boost mode too i believe

@Fantastic tuna you said that you upgraded cpu and gpu , did you done DDU of old drivers? Did you updated the bios when changing cpu? 
Slower ram may definitely have impact on gaming, especially that Ryzen like higher speed ram. 
Also when replying try to quote or tag ppl otherwise they may not see your comments 

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

@Whiro i did not DDU the old drivers but i did install a new bois when i upgraded the cpu. Im not to sure what a DDU is either. but i did a little digging around w my graphics settings and realized when RTX is turned on is when i get the really low usage vs when its off it got up to 60% usage. 

1 minute ago, Fantastic tuna said:

@Whiro i did not DDU the old drivers but i did install a new bois when i upgraded the cpu. Im not to sure what a DDU is either. but i did a little digging around w my graphics settings and realized when RTX is turned on is when i get the really low usage vs when its off it got up to 60% usage. 

DDU is Display Driver Uninstaller, free software which you can download and it’ll completely remove all drivers from your system, it may be good idea to try that first.

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS