Need some "GPU/s" trouble shooting help

Is there anyway to run 2 different Nvidia drivers on the one PC

I have a GTX 1060 using version 442.50

and 
Nvidia Tesla C2050 using version 390.85 "Tesla"

When i use version 390.85 "Tesla" driver the GTX 1060 doesn't recognize but when i use 442.50 the Nvidia Tesla C2050 doesn't recognize.

Is there a way to run the drivers independently for each card so i can run both cards in the one pc at the same time so i can take advantage of both cards at the same time?

Many thanks in advance.

I was going to answer this is some way that you might not be comfortable with trying so for now I am just going to say that I have no idea.

so if you download the latest tesla drivers.. 412.29 and you unpack it... and install just the drivers they don't work?  after your gtx1060 is installed. 

1 minute ago, Robchil said:

so if you download the latest tesla drivers.. 412.29 and you unpack it... and install just the drivers they don't work?  after your gtx1060 is installed. 

Nope wont install past 390.85

5 minutes ago, tdkid said:

I was going to answer this is some way that you might not be comfortable with trying so for now I am just going to say that I have no idea.

go ahead dont feel uncomfortable..

and if you go in device manager and select it, select driver, select location of a newer driver it rejects it too? 

1 minute ago, Robchil said:

and if you go in device manager and select it, select driver, select location of a newer driver it rejects it too? 

it finds the latest driver but doesn't get recognize by anything as functioning so as in windows task manager it doesn't show it or msi afterburner only in device manager

1 minute ago, KingOfSoldiers said:

go ahead dont feel uncomfortable..

well I was going to tell you that its apparently not as you run one driver and the other GPU shuts down. the only way I could think of is to delete one of the drivers off of one card and then download the other driver onto that card which should take care of the issue but I don't know if that will work as I am a noob when it comes to this and I don't want you to lose a card or both because it doesn't work. so the only info I can give that will work is for you to spend some money and get a second GPU of either one but that is probably out of your budget right now as you are asking if its possible to run two different drivers at once.

2 minutes ago, tdkid said:

well I was going to tell you that its apparently not as you run one driver and the other GPU shuts down. the only way I could think of is to delete one of the drivers off of one card and then download the other driver onto that card which should take care of the issue but I don't know if that will work as I am a noob when it comes to this and I don't want you to lose a card or both because it doesn't work. so the only info I can give that will work is for you to spend some money and get a second GPU of either one but that is probably out of your budget right now as you are asking if its possible to run two different drivers at once.

yeah.. i startet to wonder more if it's something else that's shutting it down. like not enough pcie lanes etc.. 

what is the rest of your system? 

6 minutes ago, Robchil said:

yeah.. i startet to wonder more if it's something else that's shutting it down. like not enough pcie lanes etc.. 

what is the rest of your system? 

i5-6600k

3 minutes ago, KingOfSoldiers said:

i5-6600k

I am thinking that they mean RAM, PSU, case, etc. as the rest of the system.

1 minute ago, tdkid said:

I am thinking that they mean RAM, PSU, case, etc. as the rest of the system.

Asrock B250m Pro4

40gb DDR4

Corsair rm750

i dont think case matters but Thermaltake View 71 RGB Edition

well the three things that matter the most in any build are the motherboard, the power supply and the case. you want o make sure that the motherboard has enough slots of PCIe, RAM and other connectors to do what you want, you want to make sure your power supply has enough watts to run everything and most important is that you want to make sure its all going to fit inside of your case especially with it completely closed for airflow. 

it does look like this board has enough of everything to run what you want. 40GB of RAM is more than enough and your PSU being 750w should be more than enough.  so to me it just looks like you have a programming issue which is a duh moment and why you are here. this is just me in what I would do but I would make a copy of one or both drivers and save it somewhere easily accessible, delete one from one of the cards and then install the opposite driver of the one you just deleted, if that doesn't work then try it the other way by first reinstalling the drivers the way they were and then deleting the other card first and installing the other driver.

after that I don't have any idea and would say that you are probably going to have to spend some money in buying one of the other GPUs so you know that it will work. but I know that can be expensive and far from what most want to do.