How AMD's Latest Kaveri APUs Perform With HSA.... Incredible.

for a cheap solution this ain't so bad. quite interesting makes me want to build a new cheap rig.

Live your life like a dream.

14 cores. 8+6 or maybe 16 (8+8)

I'm thinking 8 + 12 for 20. I mean, they can't just keep the same core count for each generation. Nobody's that stupid!... Oh wait. :P

I'm thinking 8 + 12 for 20. I mean, they can't just keep the same core count for each generation. Nobody's that stupid!... Oh wait. :P

Hehehehehe!  :P

i'm a potato

VS a 750 Ti. I think the 750 Ti should get a best GPU of the year award. Unless Nvidia comes out with some more crazy efficient GPU's that perform great. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

for a cheap solution this ain't so bad. quite interesting makes me want to build a new cheap rig.

I've never seen the point of this before but why do you have this beefy rendering rig that can play anything you throw at it and then a seperate computer that can barely run todays games at 1080p, I mean can't you render and game at the same time?

I've never seen the point of this before but why do you have this beefy rendering rig that can play anything you throw at it and then a seperate computer that can barely run todays games at 1080p, I mean can't you render and game at the same time?

yeah I could I used to before but ever since I tried going to lan party with the work rig it has been hell so I decided to use some cheap stuff I put together to carry around.

oh the monitor of the gaming rig is a 1440x900 and it can run things very playable due to having lower resolution.

going from a 2560x1440 to 1440x900 is a very hard feeling kind off. It's very difficult for me to switch around as I go to a lot of lan party a month (4-8 times). so I decided to use my old render/work/gaming rig to a pure work rig as it's been feeding me and my family so I always treat it to uprades etc.

But I render hell of alot of stuff at the same time which will barely fit gaming on it. my ram and cpu are always maxed out everyday. since I run a single 2560x1440 and x2 1920x1080 running multiple of crap gives me less space for gaming. hey I got no job so to feed my family I got to do lots of stuff together and to feed my collection too.

side note: most stuff  I build that I don't use are normally gonna be give aways locally. I made 24 good enough gaming pc around less than 500$ each and donated them to my old university and those other stuff. oh boy if you just see their pentium 4 with 256mb of ram kinda made me sad.

side note: I don't really care about graphics in gaming or the resolution so long as it plays. I don't even play much games at home except that ninja kindom one on facebook as I only game outside the house.

Live your life like a dream.

I'm not talking about minecraft i'm talking about intense games like bf4,Bf3,titanfall,rust& all the new games coming out.

i didnt say you were talking about minecraft, i said my computer gets 60 fps in minecraft, which is one of the least power hungry games of this day and age.

i dont know about BF4, etc., i havent had the guts to try it until i upgrade. i dont want to buy a game that i cant even play

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

yeah I could I used to before but ever since I tried going to lan party with the work rig it has been hell so I decided to use some cheap stuff I put together to carry around.

oh the monitor of the gaming rig is a 1440x900 and it can run things very playable due to having lower resolution.

going from a 2560x1440 to 1440x900 is a very hard feeling kind off. It's very difficult for me to switch around as I go to a lot of lan party a month (4-8 times). so I decided to use my old render/work/gaming rig to a pure work rig as it's been feeding me and my family so I always treat it to uprades etc.

But I render hell of alot of stuff at the same time which will barely fit gaming on it. my ram and cpu are always maxed out everyday. since I run a single 2560x1440 and x2 1920x1080 running multiple of crap gives me less space for gaming. hey I got no job so to feed my family I got to do lots of stuff together and to feed my collection too.

side note: most stuff  I build that I don't use are normally gonna be give aways locally. I made 24 good enough gaming pc around less than 500$ each and donated them to my old university and those other stuff. oh boy if you just see their pentium 4 with 256mb of ram kinda made me sad.

side note: I don't really care about graphics in gaming or the resolution so long as it plays. I don't even play much games at home except that ninja kindom one on facebook as I only game outside the house.

Ya wanna see my idea for a mobile gaming rig? It's expensive as hell but great for LAN parties. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LimpCurve/saved/3EH2

It's not that cheap for $190 I could get a AMD althon 750k and a $100 graphics card and get better fps. I don't want performance on paper I want real world performance.

It's not that cheap for $190 I could get a AMD althon 750k and a $100 graphics card and get better fps. I don't want performance on paper I want real world performance.

Not very mobile sir. The best mobile rig a small steam machine.

For the same price you could get an AMD APU. Would have about the same graphics performance and better processing power. About the SteamMachine, yes certain ones are more mobile but you can't get those now. Plus I like to customize my machines by being able to choose my own RAM, PSU, and HDD's to save some money. Yes a SteamMachine will be good for portable gaming in the living room and such but this will be less expensive and more open. I am really excited to see the new Gigabyte Brix Pro soon though.