I can boot up my system just fine, but at random times the screen will just go black, the monitor will lose signal and the computer will power cycle and reboot itself.  I have already sent in the graphics card for a RMA, and i am still having the same issue.  I am now wondering if the CPU could be a factor here? I have tried both PCIE slots for the GPU and all my temps are staying within normal levels.  This started when i would alt tab out of a game (struggles of one monitor) but then it would happen in the middle of a game or just when i'm in an application on the desktop, now i can only go about 5 to 10 minutes or so before it loses signal and reboots itself again.  If anybody could help me I would appreciate, maybe give me some troubleshooting tips? However, if I can't find the issue myself, i will be taking the parts back to microcenter and having them run diagnosis on it. Thank you for time and I hope somebody can help me out here. 

Need system specs.

But given the information.... the motherboard or PSU has an issue. 

GL and GN

Just now, ShrimpBrime said:

Need system specs.

But given the information.... the motherboard or PSU has an issue. 

GL and GN

ryzen 7 3700x, Asus x570 tuf, G-skill 32GB 3600, MSI radeon 5700, coolermaster 750watt PSU, and a coolermaster AIO for the CPU.  i have tried running stress tests and i did not lose power and i did not crash during those tests.

6 hours ago, Mr_aston177 said:

ryzen 7 3700x, Asus x570 tuf, G-skill 32GB 3600, MSI radeon 5700, coolermaster 750watt PSU, and a coolermaster AIO for the CPU.  i have tried running stress tests and i did not lose power and i did not crash during those tests.

What exactly did you stress test? Just the cpu?

Test the gpu and cpu together and seperately.

3 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

What exactly did you stress test? Just the cpu?

Test the gpu and cpu together and seperately.

I stress tested them together and separately, and I was only doing that to see if i lose power.  I have tried two different sets of RAM, and the GPU has been replaced, so the memory and GPU have been ruled out as the cause.  The only things left really is the motherboard and the processor 

What are the cpu and gpu temps??

11 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

What are the cpu and gpu temps??

my cpu never goes above 50C in games, but during cenabench the max it gets is about 70C or so.  My GPU stays at around 40C or lower at idle, and the max it gets up in both games and stress tests is about 70C to 80C

is your ram 2x 16 or 4x8? if it's 2 x 16, you should have it in slots 2 and 4.

do you have docp enabled?

I have 4x 8GB stick of the trident z neo 3600, i have tried both DOCP and stock settings.  I have also tried my other set of ram which was Gskill 3000 2x GB sticks and I was having the same problem on all configurations.

31 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

is your ram 2x 16 or 4x8? if it's 2 x 16, you should have it in slots 2 and 4.

do you have docp enabled?

I have 4x 8GB stick of the trident z neo 3600, i have tried both DOCP and stock settings.  I have also tried my other set of ram which was Gskill 3000 2x GB sticks and I was having the same problem on all configurations.

2 minutes ago, Mr_aston177 said:

no idea then. try to reinstall drivers, maybe reinstall windows, reset bios. if it's still not working, there is probably a defective component.

1 hour ago, boggy77 said:

no idea then. try to reinstall drivers, maybe reinstall windows, reset bios. if it's still not working, there is probably a defective component.

i have reset bios, reinstalled windows and wiped all three drives

• 1 year later...
On 2/25/2020 at 12:23 PM, Mr_aston177 said:

i have reset bios, reinstalled windows and wiped all three drives

Did you ever get your MOBO fixed? I am having the same issue?