How to have different backgrounds for different monitors without having them change automatically regularly?

I have 2 monitors with different backgrounds. The problem is that when I select multiple backgrounds, Windows automatically goes into "Slideshow" mode. This is quite annoying, as the monitors will change between the 2 pictures(at a max interval of 1 day), sometimes displaying the same one on both monitors. Is there any way to stop this from happening? Alternatively changing the slideshow interval to something like 15 years?

13 minutes ago, MrPotatoFace said:

Is there any way to stop this from happening?

There used to be a program called "Wallpaperchanger" that could do this, but I am unsure if it overrides Windows 10 annoying behaviour.

Alternately, try this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-slideshow-option-in-windows-10/103f1b77-4b2b-4e4d-b901-e2c36b939ec6

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I personally use a program called Actual Multiple Monitors, though it is payware. But it has loads of other good options too, like independent task bars (something that should be native imo). There are a few other programs out there that do the same basic things. Having used AMM for many years now, I never really notice it in the background in terms of resources being used.

i use a program called Wallpaper Engine to manage my wallpapers. Really powerful since it can do animated backgrounds too. I got it through steam and you can use the steam workshop to browse a very large collection of wallpapers. Plus it links with RGB software like iCue so that the curtains can match the drapes