iPad 2 broken?

NameOfNoInterest

It's on iOS 7.0.3

On the lockscreen it shows the App Store (as in minimized to delete the app from recently used)

The App Store doesn't have any names or pictures for apps it's just completely white

It won't power off. The power button doesn't do anything

Other than the app store it only shows the background and the top (battery, servicer, and time) and it won't pull down

It won't move in anyway

It can't be unlocked since it can't move

So, what the heck is wrong with it?

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

It's on iOS 7.0.3

On the lockscreen it shows the App Store (as in minimized to delete the app from recently used)

The App Store doesn't have any names or pictures for apps it's just completely white

It won't power off. The power button doesn't do anything

Other than the app store it only shows the background and the top (battery, servicer, and time) and it won't pull down

It won't move in anyway

It can't be unlocked since it can't move

So, what the heck is wrong with it?

Have You hooked it up to a computer and tried to reset it?

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I haven't, but it isn't backed up to iCloud..

Well If you plug it in you can back it up to icloud and to your computer so i would do which ever one you want but i think you may want to reset it or take it to an apple store but that should be the last resort

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Well If you plug it in you can back it up to icloud and to your computer so i would do which ever one you want but i think you may want to reset it or take it to an apple store but that should be the last resort

Well the thing is if I back it up it'd over ride my phone.

Well the thing is if I back it up it'd over ride my phone.

On Icloud it would not and on your computer it should not because i have my phone and ipad backed up to icloud and there is no problem 

On Icloud it would not and on your computer it should not because i have my phone and ipad backed up to icloud and there is no problem 

I'll try that then

I'll try that then

Ok, Well good luck report back fi you have any problems