Help me i need a laptop recommendation

PC NEWBIE
Go to solution Solved by Agent Crimson,
2 hours ago, Oswin said:

quick question, how can you conclude this?

Because I too live in India(I am a student, travel from Canada to India every year) and I have used both the laptops when I was planning to get one for myself. But I jumped the gun and went and got a MacBook 16inch because I already have a very capable windows system. 

Should i buy  Asus Rog Strix G with i5-9th gen and 8gigs of ram and gtx1650 or Acer Predator triton 300 with exact same specs i5,8gigs ram and gtx 1650 both rave similar prices in my country (India). And i am confused which one to go for 

1 hour ago, Agent Crimson said:

Asus's Build Quality seems better

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

If looking for budget gaming laptop consider something like this https://www.amazon.com/GF65-i7-9750H-IPS-Level-Notebook-Computer/dp/B07YM3TMN9/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=1660&qid=1581922183&s=electronics&sr=1-1

Price is not much higher then this you mention but performance is almost twice and will be much more future proof, still you can buy those you mention because money is huge factor but I not recommend it, otherwise not much difference but Acer in general give best stats on lower price then else

2 hours ago, Oswin said:

Because I too live in India(I am a student, travel from Canada to India every year) and I have used both the laptops when I was planning to get one for myself. But I jumped the gun and went and got a MacBook 16inch because I already have a very capable windows system. 

Have you considered saving money with an 8th gen CPU instead. For laptop use you're not going to get much better performance between the two gens due to throttling anyway.

I'm an IT System Admin with 15+ years worth of XP, plus I've been tinkering computers since I was old enough to hold a screwdriver, so I usually know what I'm talking about.

i would recommend checking both company service center around your country and decide on that . so it would be easier to claim warranty if anything is broken

On 2/17/2020 at 2:17 PM, Agent Crimson said:

K thanks man i will buy Asus