Psu upgrade

Its_Crox

So I just bought the NZXT H510, and now I'm not sure on what psu I should get (I would like to have a Corsair one, and I would prefer it being white ). So any idea on what psu i should get that i "dont" have to change in the future? p.s my english and my grammer can be alittle bad sometimes.

1 minute ago, Its_Crox said:

I would like to have a Corsair one, and I would prefer it being white

Then you've got one option, the Corsair RMX in white.

1 minute ago, Its_Crox said:

So any idea on what psu i should get that i "dont" have to change in the future

Depends on how much money you plan on spending on your rig in the future.  A dual 2080 ti setup with an i9 might warrant an 850 watt or higher, but for the vast majority of gaming rigs a 650 watt PSU is almost excessive (although the 750 watt model is the lowest watt model they sell for the white RMx)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

yea cus im planing to get the Asus Maximus XI Hero with a Intel Core i9-9900K, and im also thinking of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix OC WHITE. Bts im also going to be a streamer (not full time, only when i feel to stream) /and to think about it, it can be any powersupply, just that is white, but i could just buy white cables)

So im looking for the best psu to use for

both gaming and streaming. So what power supply should i get?

Just now, killer5247 said:

I meant I will prefer this to you as you want a white PSU with great power 

My personal Build as i am a cool tech enthusiast B|

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheSneakyRM/saved/

there are only two decent white psus that i know of, being the rmx shown above, as well as the seasonic prime snowsilent

if you don't need the white part per say, you have a lot more options, depending on your budget and country