First Loop Need Experts Advice

hey all i thought id ask here as iv come to a point were its time to tame this i9 7980xe. and my future i9 10980xe if i ever find one at msrp, i know its terrible i seen linus's vid but this is only till DDR 5 and amds PCie 5, then this rig will get shelved sold or decommissioned and set to another task,  were im getting lost is on fittings/barbs it seems, 

system specs are as listed.

Beast
CPU - i9 7980xe 4.6 -4.4ghz 1.20v
Cooler - Noctua NH - U12A
Mobo - Rog Asus Apex x299
Ram - 64 GB Corsair Dominator PAltuim 3200mhz 4x16GB
GPU - Vega FE 1650 Core 1080 HBM 2 (1120MV)
PSU - Evga 1600w G2
Case Corsair 1000D
Storage
1.intel 905p 380GB M.2 (Os)
2.intel 900p 280GB U.2 to Pcie
3.intel DC3700 1.6TB (Work)
3.iron wolf 14TB 256mb (Bulk)
4.intel 750 1.2TB (steam)

i guess what im looking for is following, to cool this demon of a cpu,

1.420 Full Copper Rad,

2. Full Copper Block for cpu higher flow the better (NO RGB Aids)

3.nice strong high flow pump with nice Tall Res (NO RGB Aids)

4.Best Soft Tubing for high flow setup,

4.all fittings/Barbs? needed to connect all these, 

cooling a 600w+ cpu on a Noctua NH-U12A was insane to think it'd work for so long. time to give this/these cpus the proper cooling they deserve,

first thing this loop is for is cpu ill add 2 480 rads uptop in future as needs grow with gpu/motherboard needs,

yeah time to cool this thing. thats 10 sec after starting cold from 24hrs of rest...

CoreTemp-Scr.png

1555642896681.jpg

That’s... possibly the largest case interior ive ever seen...  yeah, 600w is out of the non industrial air cooling envelope.  Air maxes out at a bit under 300w.  I’m afraid I know nothing about the particulars of custom loop but you seem like an excellent candidate.  Maybe even get that vega VII on it when you do.  I hear they like water a lot.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

45 minutes ago, Shadowarez said:

hold up. a 7980xe draws 600w ? 

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

if you could find an EK mono block for your motherboard that would be a good choice, I'm guessing by the small fan pointed at the VRM that temps aren't great on the power delivery. Trouble is the block is end of life, kind of like that platform. I can understand wanting to get more use out of the platform, you own it already after all. Most of the articles I've read don't note substantial performance differences between EK and Alphacool blocks in terms of thermals. I don't know if Corsair's new lineup supports that socket, but that could also be worth a look. The best way to make sure all your parts are compatible would be to use on of the companies configurator tools.

i actually have the monoblock it came free with my board when i got it. thing is i was told monoblocks arent supported by delidded cpus, if this is the case then id need a nice copper WB for the board at least, and maybe a vrm cooler, the lil 40 is basicly there to assist the base of the noctua, the temps settle down eventually but id rather have piece of mind and get this thing under control. adding to it as i get new hardware, but for now just need this cpu and vrms if thats not complex for a first build, the vega was torn apart and repasted with liquid metal as well, so its still ok for now, 

hmm then i i wouldnt need a cpu block, i can just resuse the monoblock as it's brand new in package, but would a pure copper  wb be better suited since this is nickle?

21 minutes ago, Shadowarez said:

hmm then i i wouldnt need a cpu block, i can just resuse the monoblock as it's brand new in package, but would a pure copper  wb be better suited since this is nickle?

Afaik the block is copper, but nickel plated. If it would be pure nickel it probably would be way more expensive

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

ahh ok then i can prob save on the block and just use the monoblock and look into something to cool the vrms, spend on cooling the other toasty bit of the board.

1 minute ago, Shadowarez said:

ahh ok then i can prob save on the block and just use the monoblock and look into something to cool the vrms, spend on cooling the other toasty bit of the board.

your vrms are already taken care of by that monoblock, thats what they're for

yeah a month later i went to see if price came down, they said they could no longer ship that beast to my loc, lol good thing i bought it day they came in,

oh well great to learn this now then, ill just need a strong pump for bit of future proofing and a nice tall res, plus i guess since im saving in most of these areas i can grab a pair of 480's rads for future expansion,