uninstall software

Hello. I somehow got an app called chormium installed. I am unable to uninstall it. after selecting uninstall from the settings nothing happens. any ideas would be supper helpful. 

It is not just an app, it may be a malware Link to article
The article includes some steps to remove it, if these dont help,reply again and will see what we can do

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Any context? Is this a computer? A phone? A tablet? Which operative system?

At the very least, android phones come with all sorts of "system apps" you can't uninstall, and lately not even disable, unless you root your phone.

Sadly enough, that practice is making inroads to PC with Windows 10, but I don't think you will get Chromium with it.

Chromium is an internet browser developed by Google, upon which they build their own Chrome, and others build stuff like Opera, Vivaldi and, recently, Microsoft Edge. My phone came with an uninstallable Chrome plus and uninstallable Mi Browser 9_9 but I guess other vendors could bundle Chromium.

Try to uninstall any Chromium based browser. You can use Firefox to test as it's not based on Chromium. That app could be something related to browsers being installed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv