wireless earbuds

Hi, i am looking for new earbuds sins mine just broke and wanted to go wireless.

I am looking for something cheap and don't need the best of the best audio but it is always a plus.

My biggest problem is that i don't like these earbuds that sit in your earkanal. I prefer the way apple takes.

I don't really care about looks and would like something under 50 bucks.

Being used for running and at a gym is a plus but not required.

Thanks for reading

I also don't like plunger style.

I've tried these two recently and would recommend either of them as long as you understand Airpods cost in the hundreds for a reason, but both have good sound and paired easily with iphone.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B082KKS4Z2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XYMNH6P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the first link (black) are a bit more comfortable in my ears, but I think I get a stronger connection with the second (white) but haven't done extensive testing yet. 

Wish.com also has some that I've tried that sound good, but the left ear didn't work out of the box. (I got refunded, but wish is always a gamble)

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

13 minutes ago, Video Beagle said:

I also don't like plunger style.

I've tried these two recently and would recommend either of them as long as you understand Airpods cost in the hundreds for a reason, but both have good sound and paired easily with iphone.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B082KKS4Z2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XYMNH6P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the first link (black) are a bit more comfortable in my ears, but I think I get a stronger connection with the second (white) but haven't done extensive testing yet. 

Wish.com also has some that I've tried that sound good, but the left ear didn't work out of the box. (I got refunded, but wish is always a gamble)

thanks for the tips but sadly they are not available in europe for some reason and shipping from the US costs a lot.

I have looked at some on aliexpress but not sure if I trust them. Might need to go with a plunger style one anyway

20 minutes ago, budgetguy said:

thanks for the tips but sadly they are not available in europe for some reason and shipping from the US costs a lot.

I have looked at some on aliexpress but not sure if I trust them. Might need to go with a plunger style one anyway

Ah.. the ones I got from Wish are i14 model.

It's a shame the left one doesn't work as it's really nice.. I might try getting another one.

For a plunger, I have found these to be close enough to comfortable for me:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X1Y5S76/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But they might not be europeable either.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

I was looking at AirPods alternatives (AliExpress and eBay) because I only needed them for my laptop and it was such a weird experience of billions of no name clones and they all say they are the best thing after sliced bread and when you dig some more you find they all sound like crap and the ones that are actually good you miss in floods of fakes or they had contradictory specs or even just copied from one another. In the end I bought the real thing and I mostly use them on Windows 10 PC's actually. Even bought BT USB thingie for my PC so I can use them with it too. They really see the least use on the actual iPhone. And AirPods 2 sound amazing for earphones that don't use silicone tips coz I hate those. I got them for 150€ which is a lot, but I knew exactly what I'm getting. Opposed to those for 50€ that may sound similar. Or not at all.

I got them from electronics4you which had them the cheapest for 149€. If you're from Europe, best way to look for cheaper stuff is https://geizhals.eu Really handy website that lists most EU stores including eBay, Amazon and more local ones across EU. I thought others like Huawei may offer something cheaper, but they end up costing the same or more than actual AirPods 2...

@RejZoR I have found the knock offs, even the $15 Wish ones, have "good enough" sound. As in good enough for walking around with them in stores, or outside while exercising or on the go.

I mean, I'm under no delusion they're matching the sound of authentic Apple or Samsung or etc products (and due to some hearing damage from a mispsent youth, my sound quality criteria can be less than others)

I decided to get some cheap blitzwolf ones sins I am scared to loose them. I don't expect a very good sound but I will use them while exercising and they are waterproof.

also they were like 20 bucks so it is fine if they aren't the best of the best quality.

Now we wait cuz they come from china...