new 200-300$ phone

Im looking for a new upgrade, from my old relic, honor 7 lite/honor 5c. its been getting slower, and more unresponisve the last couple of years, and im sick of everything freezing or crashing. I cant even stream anime online without any kind of freeze or lag. Sometimes it doesnt even want to turn off when i press the power button. Anyways, I got around 200-300$ of my xmas money to spend on it, but im not sure which phone is for me... I got a friend that got an xiaomi phone (its as big as a tablet almost xd) and he really likes xiaomi phones, AND all their other products, so im kinda interested at testing one of their phones. Ive had Samsung and sony phones before too, so i like to switch it up a bit and see what all the companies got to offer, so i think its time for xiaomi to show me what they got. Ive looked on these ones so far, and it seems like they fit into all of my needs:

https://www.mi-store.se/sv/mobiltelefoner/redmi-note-8t/redmi-note-8t-64gb-starscape-blue

https://www.mi-store.se/sv/mobiltelefoner/redmi-note-8-pro/redmi-note-8-pro-64-gb-mineral-grey

they got Type c, good camera, Extremly big battery, good and big screen, android 9 etc. (I should also notice that i dont really care if they dont got no headphone jack as i mostly use bluetooth, but it would be a + if it did have one just in case). But im not sure if i should go with the cheaper 8t or spend like 20$ more on the 8 pro. From the research ive done, they are mostly the same, other than size (like 1nm or somethin), the pro is a little bit faster and got a 500mAh bigger battery, it also got a 64mp rear camera compared to the 8t which got a 48mp. Ive watched a bunch of reviews too, and mostly everyone seems to be in love with it, for the price its selling for. One thing i dont like, is the rear camera placement on the pro version. It feels like they would be in the way, and would be much more comfortable with them on the side, like on the 8t.

NOTICE: These are on sale rn too, so i get 11% off. So if im going to buy one, should buy it now or wait and see if the price goes down even more?

Which one should i go for, or do you got some other examples?

Don't price in dollars unless you're transacting in dollars.

It has absolutely no relevance to you, and is just confusing.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

9 hours ago, huilun02 said:

8T is the lack of NFC

What does that mean?

9 hours ago, huilun02 said:

You may also consider the Samsung M30/M30s which have 1080p OLED screen and bigger battery

It doesnt seem like anyone Sells the m30/m30s here. I found One but thats from a UK site and costs like 270 usd