Need help finding this anywhere possible

Gravemind

I can't find this scarf thing anywhere I look. I found 1 site that "had it in stock" but always error'd out during checkout for myself and my friend in another country who was gonna buy it. So we figured it was actually out of stock there too.

If anybody can find any corner of the internet that has this I'd be incredibly grateful. I've wanted it for years but only now can I really get it.

I won't know you're talking to me unless you reply/quote me.

bump out of desperation

It looks like the company stopped making them. The only way it seems you're going to find one is second-hand :/ 

[Intel i7 7700K 4.9GHz][Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz][EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 2100MHz][Samsung 970 Plus 1TB][Samsung Evo 850 1TB][ASUS Hero Maximus IX][EVGA Supernova 1000W G+][Rosewill Cullinan]

2 minutes ago, RecyclopsReveng3 said:

It looks like the company stopped making them. The only way it seems you're going to find one is second-hand :/ 

Oh I knew they were discontinued. Just never know if there's a few floating around in some obscure shops, possibly in another language even.

1 minute ago, Gravemind said:

Oh I knew they were discontinued. Just never know if there's a few floating around in some obscure shops, possibly in another language even.

The only real suggestion I can make is that there's a TON of app's and websites and I believe a couple subreddits as well that specialize in the second-hand clothing market. You can post around on there and maybe find one? 

[Intel i7 7700K 4.9GHz][Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz][EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 2100MHz][Samsung 970 Plus 1TB][Samsung Evo 850 1TB][ASUS Hero Maximus IX][EVGA Supernova 1000W G+][Rosewill Cullinan]