Help... Machine_check_exemption

Tebege

I just built a PC with my girlfriend for her, for Christmas with some pretty good hardware, she got it early as we are gonna be away over Christmas. The build went really well but now when she plays sims 4 (and yes at the moment that is sadly almost all she is using this PC for...)  an hour or so in the PC sometimes freezes and if she keeps pressing any buttons or click the mouse, a blue windows screen with the sad face comes up and it says Machine_check_exemption. it has happened four times now but it has not happened once whilst playing Jedi fallen order which we have played quite a lot as well, My girlfriend says she saw an "A2" code on the motherboard when it crashed, however I cannot confirm that. It does however say "A2" every time we start the pc but the pc starts fine every time no problem.

Specs bellow and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs everything was bought brand new just the other week (I know I should probably have gone for amd but )

msi z390 meg ace 

intel i7 9700k

rtx 2080 super

32GB ddr4 3200mhz corsair platinum rgb

h115i cooler

mp510 500gb ssd for boot (origin installed here) installed in slot 3 

mp510 1TB ssd for games (Sims4 and Jedi installed here) installed in slot 1

850ax corsair power supply

running windows 10 pro

Just now, Juular said:

Any OC ?

not as far as I know, I have turned on XMP for the ram but I think it does go over 3.6ghz but I haven't done anything manually, at least intentionally 

I pretty sure this has smth to do with CPU or motherboard VRM but you should try to run MemTest86 first to confirm that your RAM are stable. Do you have access to other H310\Z390 motherboard or Intel 8\9-series CPU ?

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

Just now, Juular said:

I pretty sure this has smth to do with CPU or motherboard VRM but you should try to run MemTest86 first to confirm that your RAM are stable. Do you have access to other H310\Z390 motherboard or Intel 8\9-series CPU ?

No not at the moment, her brother is ordering a new motherboard and a cpu within a month which is a z390 asus hero maximus and i5 9th gen, so I could probably try that then. I will try memtest86 right away.