Combining A Fractal Designs Celsius S24 & S36 CPU/GPU solution concept

Ok I have an idea of eventually combining an Fractal Designs S24 (currently cooling an Ryzen 7 1700X) with an Fractal Designs S36( can acquire cheap used ~$45-$55 and then use NZXT G12 gpu solution) to do a hybrid CPU/GPU liquid cooling solution. Thought was to take the output from the S24 rad and send that into the s36 pump/gpu block, then the output gpu thermal would go through the 360 rad and back out to the cpu pump/block. Possibly even putting an reservoir in between to be able to eye the water quality and levels to watch over system health. Now assuming flow direction on pumps was observed and matched I'm guessing that I would have to use a fixed pump speed for both pumps to keep them in unison for proper flow for both cpu and gpu? As for the rad fans I'm guessing I could somehow tie them into the thermal demand of each CPU/gpu software based or should those also be a static speed as well for best results? Right now I'm using an XFX RX 580 8gb GTR OC+ 1425, this card is incompatible with the NZXT G12 as the VRM's are to the left of the GPU and would prove difficult to find a custom heatsink for proper vrm cooling. Might get a Saphire RX 580 8gb Nitro+ Special Edition used for cheap to put the NZXT bracket on to test the concept. Idea is for a cheap venture into the idea of a liquid cooled video card and a basic custom loop for fun. Let me know your ideas and issues of using a twin pump concept of this nature, if you guys have seen a way to make the XFX card work for the NZXT bracket and properly cool its components let me know. This concept if proven effective could pave the way for a blower stile card upgrade that could be liquid cooled instead.

Build a custom loop.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020