Getting Randomly Kicked off My internet On My Computer.

I keep getting kicked off my internet randomly on my computer. I have trouble shot for hours on end of no result. Lots you YouTube videos...

I have no idea what it could be. The only sneaking suspicion I had was this McAfee Safe Connect thing in my apps. I tried to uninstall it a thousand different ways but it wont budge, i even tried to reinstall McAfee to uninstall with no luck of getting rid of Safe Connect. The reason I think this may be the problem is because the icon is literally a WiFi looking thing. 

But who knows all the possibilities of what it could be?

I use Ethernet BTW

Please Help

So a goal is to uninstall Mcafee which sounds like a good idea even if it doesn’t help.  The internet is good for opinions on how to do that sort of thing.  I’ll see what I can find...

UPDATE: the software is not well liked and is quite hard to get rid of, apparently.  There are pages and pages on how to get rid of it.  People apparently even sell other software just to remove it.  Apparently mcafee makes a tool to do it.  How good it is I do not know.

here are some instructions I googled though:

https://windowsloop.com/uninstall-mcafee-on-windows-10/#mrt

Edited by Bombastinator
Update

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I have just tried this and it says that there is an error. Like it cant even find the program. Bummer. Safe bet is that the problem is the McAfee thing, but it may be something else.

Can’t find the removal tool?  On the web or after you downloaded it?

It’s possible you deleted part of the software which messes up the removal tool.

The only thing I personally know to do is nuke the drive from orbit and do a clean install in safe mode which wipes everything.  It seems overly extreme.  There was talk of removing things using standard windows software uninstall.  That I assume you have already tried.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I used to have McAfee, very annoying program for sure. 

Anyway I don't recall having big issues uninstalling it on two laptops. 

I don't really remember if I used the tool they mention here,  but I'd just follow the steps described 1:1, I don't see why that wouldn't work. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thewindowsclub.com/uninstall-mcafee-internet-security-windows/amp

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity